New tantus items for summer

spineyogurt spineyogurt
Any chance at a sneak peak?
04/09/2012
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Antipova Antipova
I've got a Tsunami in my mailbox
04/09/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I've got a Tsunami in my mailbox
do tell!

I have heard rumors and whatnot but I am eager to see what's in store for us. I do so love my Super soft C-ring, I think it's awesome how much you can tell about a companies quality...just from a simple ring!

Now if only they made a plug with the super soft on the out side of a firmer core...
04/09/2012
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I've got a Tsunami in my mailbox
The Tsunami looks pretty nice, love those ridges and the g-spot head; can't wait to read your review on it!
04/09/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
I also am getting a Tsunami tomorrow, and am ordering the new Supersoft ring soon. I can't wait to see what else Tantus has in store!
04/09/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
do tell!

I have heard rumors and whatnot but I am eager to see what's in store for us. I do so love my Super soft C-ring, I think it's awesome how much you can tell about a companies quality...just from a simple ring!

Now if ... More
Wish I could! We must have had a replacement mailman today because the usual guy knows to knock. I was home and nobody knocked! I will be picking it up from the depot tomorrow
04/09/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Wish I could! We must have had a replacement mailman today because the usual guy knows to knock. I was home and nobody knocked! I will be picking it up from the depot tomorrow
noooooooo!!! Don't you HATE when that happens? It sucks because I have to go to town to pick it up, ten miles. Maybe my new hours will work out for this.
04/09/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
I'm eager to see more Super Soft dildos. So far the only models I've seen besides the Vip are the "accidental" ones they sometimes have on closeout.

I'm also kind of wondering if they'll ever make a Super Soft sleeve for the gents. That'd be cool.
04/11/2012
squire squire
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
do tell!

I have heard rumors and whatnot but I am eager to see what's in store for us. I do so love my Super soft C-ring, I think it's awesome how much you can tell about a companies quality...just from a simple ring!

Now if ... More
Agreed! I have asked about this from Tantus and others, as there's nothing on the market like it yet, unless you want something that has no firm core and smells like a chemistry experiment.
04/22/2012
AutumnNight AutumnNight
Quote:
Originally posted by squire
Agreed! I have asked about this from Tantus and others, as there's nothing on the market like it yet, unless you want something that has no firm core and smells like a chemistry experiment.
Mm, chemistry experiment. That's a total turn on...right? lol
04/23/2012
squire squire
Quote:
Originally posted by AutumnNight
Mm, chemistry experiment. That's a total turn on...right? lol
But of course It's too bad that jelly is so porous as it really is so nice and squishy.
05/07/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 8