How are Vixskin dildos designed?

  • Free 3 Day Shipping on Orders $75+
    Get Your Order By July 4!

How are Vixskin dildos designed?

dv8 dv8
The Vixskin dildos are somewhat realistic. Are they based on molds of actual penises or are the molds completely hand-sculpted?
12/11/2011
  • Clearance: Save 80% on select items
  • Save 20% on Luxury
  • Buy Fetish Set For Only $24.99
  • Save 65% on Massager and 3 Attachments Kit
  • Save 45% On Jolly Rider Harness and Dildo Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Callisto Callisto
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
The Vixskin dildos are somewhat realistic. Are they based on molds of actual penises or are the molds completely hand-sculpted?
I know some companies use a 3d program to make the mold.
12/13/2011
jdFtM jdFtM
I would be surprised if it was based on the mold of an actual penis.
01/02/2012
Rawhide Rawhide
I'd be very interested to know this as well.
01/05/2012
dv8 dv8
Quote:
Originally posted by jdFtM
I would be surprised if it was based on the mold of an actual penis.
I was wondering if a mold were the starting point for the eventual product. Obviously, the dildos aren't accurate replicas of actual penises.
01/05/2012
MR Chickhabit MR Chickhabit
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
I was wondering if a mold were the starting point for the eventual product. Obviously, the dildos aren't accurate replicas of actual penises.
i've always thought that a strange job would be designing models to be used in mods of dildos.

imagine what neat shapes you could make.
01/25/2012
Andrew1992 Andrew1992
I would imagine they have real models, but I suppose it could be done with design programs.
06/19/2012
Nacht Stern Nacht Stern
I would like to know to.
06/23/2012
Mr. John Mr. John
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
The Vixskin dildos are somewhat realistic. Are they based on molds of actual penises or are the molds completely hand-sculpted?
A very good question, which I don't have the answer for.
04/12/2013
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 8