Shipment to Europe

Salya Salya
Hi,
I have never ordered something from a US shop, only from eBay or Amazon.com (and for some reason I was never confronted with issues such as customs and surcharge, or parcels withheld). I was wondering what the procedures are when ordering from EF and have the good shipped to Europe. Will the parcel automatically go through/be inspected by customs. I know that the surcharges can be quite high, how does that work? Will the parcel still be delivered or do I have to get it at customs?
Sorry to ask, but I read some confusing forum threads on this topic and now I am kinda lost.
07/13/2011
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rachel K Rachel K
Quote:
Originally posted by Salya
Hi,
I have never ordered something from a US shop, only from eBay or Amazon.com (and for some reason I was never confronted with issues such as customs and surcharge, or parcels withheld). I was wondering what the procedures are when ordering from ... More
Hello, Salya!

I'd be happy to answer some of these for you.

When checking out, on the first check out page, make sure you notate the "International Shipping" rate, this will usually be $25.00. Proceed from there to submit your order!

Customs will not inspect the packages, usually they only review the paperwork we ship to them. However, every office behaves differently. I highly suggest you contact your local custom's office for their protocol in accepting international orders. This can sometimes illuminate information on any additional fees or surcharges, pricing which we cannot predict.

Parcels will be held with customs for you to pick up, and this information will be updated in your tracking information. To receive your tracking number, make sure you provide your email address at the end of the order.

Before placing an order, do these two things:

1) Check with your local customs office on their international delivery protocols and pricing/surcharges.

2) Review the "International Shipping" section of our Shipping Policy.

I hope this helps clear things up a little!
07/13/2011
KinkyKrissy KinkyKrissy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rachel K
Hello, Salya!

I'd be happy to answer some of these for you.

When checking out, on the first check out page, make sure you notate the "International Shipping" rate, this will usually be $25.00. Proceed from there to ... More
Free assignments that get free shipping will still be at least $25 when shipped internationally, correct? I am leaving tomorrow for study abroad in Australia and want to still review for EF, but I can't afford all the extra shipping and stuff so I'm not sure what to do. I will be there for a few months so I don't want to become an inactive reviewer.
07/13/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKrissy
Free assignments that get free shipping will still be at least $25 when shipped internationally, correct? I am leaving tomorrow for study abroad in Australia and want to still review for EF, but I can't afford all the extra shipping and stuff so ... More
It depends on the assignment. You could always get a pack of batteries and a bottle of lube to bump up the totals too.
07/13/2011
Salya Salya
Quote:
Originally posted by Rachel K
Hello, Salya!

I'd be happy to answer some of these for you.

When checking out, on the first check out page, make sure you notate the "International Shipping" rate, this will usually be $25.00. Proceed from there to ... More
Thank your for clarifying, this was a big help!
07/14/2011
KinkyKrissy KinkyKrissy
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
It depends on the assignment. You could always get a pack of batteries and a bottle of lube to bump up the totals too.
So currently, I don't have any assignments. If I got assigned a free assignment that would get free shipping in the US, would it still be free shipping to Australia? I would get a few others things as well as do a buyout review, and I'd have to tell someone that it will take me longer to do the review because it takes so long for things to get through customs and I am starting study abroad classes soon. If it will be a ton of money for shipping though, I can't do it. I just can't afford it right now, but if I still get free shipping or extremely low cost shipping then I could.
07/17/2011
Valentinka Valentinka
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKrissy
So currently, I don't have any assignments. If I got assigned a free assignment that would get free shipping in the US, would it still be free shipping to Australia? I would get a few others things as well as do a buyout review, and I'd ... More
I live abroad and two of my assignments had free shipping so far
If you are late on your review, they usually just send you an email asking you what's wrong. If you explain that you're abroad and shipping took too long - problem solved!
07/19/2011
KinkyKrissy KinkyKrissy
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
I live abroad and two of my assignments had free shipping so far
If you are late on your review, they usually just send you an email asking you what's wrong. If you explain that you're abroad and shipping took too long - problem solved!
Sweet!!! I was so worried about not being able to afford shipping and continue reviewing while abroad, but I'm so thrilled it's free shipping and I still can, thank you for the response!
07/19/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5