I found this
- International shipments require customs paperwork and these shipments will take approximately 1-2 weeks from the shipping date to be delivered depending on customs clearance into your country.
- You will receive a tracking number once the order is shipped. This can be tracked for your convenience on the link
- Customers may want to check with local customs regulations to be aware of the laws within their country
- All item that we sell on our site are legal in the USA, however if certain countries restrict these items for use or sale we cannot be held liable if these items are seized or confiscated by customs.
- We also are not held liable for any tariffs, import duties or international taxes that may be imposed outside the USA.
- On all international shipments once the shipment arrives into the destination country and customs received the package, the customs agents make all the final delivery arrangements. After tracking the package on link
and it states the package is in customs the customer can contact their local customs agents for final delivery information and arrangements.
- We mark all customs forms with the description of "Massager" for contents inside the package
- Note:High Risk Countries: some countries that we have found to be risky as far as importing to with customs seizures and problems are Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Kuwait, and South Korea. We take every effort to accommodate our customers but we cannot control deliveries to these "hot spots". "
I hope it helps.