Finally, the Walking Dead Returns!

Shade Shade
Shade
Related to: 
If anybody watched this show, and saw it's premiere tonight, WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

Glen attacking Rick?
Rick seeing Lori back from the dead?
Andrea STAYING with the Governor?

Just a few tidbits, just in case some one who reads this, and is a fan of The Walking Dead, but hasn't seen the premiere. Enough to make you want to see it even more!
02/10/2013
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Petite Cannibal Petite Cannibal
Quote:
Originally posted by Shade
If anybody watched this show, and saw it's premiere tonight, WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

Glen attacking Rick?
Rick seeing Lori back from the dead?
Andrea STAYING with the Governor?

Just a few tidbits, just in case some one ... More
I didn't get see but the first 10 minutes of the season premiere! ;^;
02/11/2013
epiphanyjayne epiphanyjayne
Quote:
Originally posted by Shade
If anybody watched this show, and saw it's premiere tonight, WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

Glen attacking Rick?
Rick seeing Lori back from the dead?
Andrea STAYING with the Governor?

Just a few tidbits, just in case some one ... More
It was awesome.
Darrel come back!
02/12/2013
Gary Gary
Andrea really annoys me. She is always half cocked and gets in the middle of everything.
03/28/2013
Undead Undead
Season 2 was a little slow but I'm liking season 3 a lot.
03/28/2013
mfletcher1 mfletcher1
LOVE the show can't wait for season #4!!!
04/24/2013
Adnerbmw Adnerbmw
The season finale was crap though, i was left feeling like i missed something. I will watch season 4 cause i want to see what happens but i am not chomping at the bit like before cause its kinda like well i already know where this is going.
04/24/2013
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Adnerbmw
The season finale was crap though, i was left feeling like i missed something. I will watch season 4 cause i want to see what happens but i am not chomping at the bit like before cause its kinda like well i already know where this is going.
I won't disagree with this, however... the big cliffhanger endings get old. I like how they finally 'ended' a story, and how season 4 will be something totally new. I also liked how they didn't kill off the Governor. It made me happy know that he is still out there somewhere. Waiting....
04/24/2013
PassionCpl PassionCpl
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I won't disagree with this, however... the big cliffhanger endings get old. I like how they finally 'ended' a story, and how season 4 will be something totally new. I also liked how they didn't kill off the Governor. It made me happy ... More
I'd agree with both posts. The finale was a bit 'meh' but maybe that's because we've come to expect 'explosive' finales from shows. The new beginning idea is good but I think had I been in Rick's shoes I'd have taken the town rather than stayed in the prison. The whole thing still went out with a whimper rather than a bang though. I suppose Andrea's death was their big 'shocker' but from what I've read around forums, most people were happy to see her go (me included).

I'm glad the Governor is still alive though, it makes things a bit more interesting.


Oh and why is this thread in the Customer Service section?
04/24/2013
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionCpl
I'd agree with both posts. The finale was a bit 'meh' but maybe that's because we've come to expect 'explosive' finales from shows. The new beginning idea is good but I think had I been in Rick's shoes I'd have ... More
Good point... maybe they that Andreas death was going to have more of an impact?

I will take a little bit of 'meh' ending over the predictable any day though. Like, in traditional standards the entire season built towards a final showdown with Rick and the Governor - where Rick had to kill the governor so that there was a sense of fairness and closure. I am SOO happy this didn't happen.
04/24/2013
Gary Gary
"Oh and why is this thread in the Customer Service section?"

Ha, great questions!
04/24/2013
Adnerbmw Adnerbmw
But i feel like leaving the Governor alive makes it predictable. I feel like we are just gonna have some battle with him again next season. I would stay at the prison like rick did cause its way more secure. Now that they have more people they can work to make it more secure. The town was not safe cause the governor knows its every in and out and so its not safe. Plus. how did the two dudes that are with the governor not kill him when he started killing all those people. wholly hell i would have shot him instantly that was crazy. I knew they were going to kill Miss blonde bimbo andrea off though her character ran its course and didnt have much more room to grow. Oh and merle (how ever you spell his name) i knew he was gonna go down as a hero, i told my husband that was the only way to kill him was to make us all like him and feel for him then BAM kill him. either way next season will be interesting
04/24/2013
Rokmai Rokmai
Saw the title of this topic, started thinking, "God, that was quick..."
04/24/2013
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 9