Review Issue question?

FlyingSnow FlyingSnow
I have done three reviews on three products, which all say "submitted." They are not showing up on my profile, and it is not allowing me to do the "account upgrade?"

I've gone through all of the instructions on edenfantasys website, but I feel as if my page is missing a link!
06/30/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
No-nita No-nita
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyingSnow
I have done three reviews on three products, which all say "submitted." They are not showing up on my profile, and it is not allowing me to do the "account upgrade?"

I've gone through all of the instructions on ... More
There's been a bit of an editor's strike.
07/01/2013
FlyingSnow FlyingSnow
Quote:
Originally posted by No-nita
There's been a bit of an editor's strike.
Care to fill me in? o:
07/01/2013
No-nita No-nita
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyingSnow
Care to fill me in? o:
I'm expecting this post to get deleted, but: After the changes to the points system that were made on 6/19, and remarks made by EF staff, a lot of editors and contributors have felt insulted or as though their work is not valued and have either left the site or stopped editing/contributing.
07/01/2013
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by No-nita
I'm expecting this post to get deleted, but: After the changes to the points system that were made on 6/19, and remarks made by EF staff, a lot of editors and contributors have felt insulted or as though their work is not valued and have either ... More
Actually no that isn't true. There are only two editors plus Stormy...unless she has added a few more. Be patient with us we're doing our best to get things caught up.
07/01/2013
Pete's Princess Pete's Princess
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Actually no that isn't true. There are only two editors plus Stormy...unless she has added a few more. Be patient with us we're doing our best to get things caught up.
That is very strange that there are only two editors in addition to Stormy. I recall seeing reviews edited by way more than two people and know a more than two were chosen for the recent rotation. I have read a lot of reviews edited by more than just two people. and this must be a very recent development. Were a whole bunch fired suddenly? It would seem that due to the huge backlog, there would be more reviewers not less.
07/01/2013
Ansley Ansley
There are currently thirteen editors available to edit reviews. Not all of them are active at this very moment and I push anywhere from five to twenty reviews (if not more) a day.

The reason editors were removed is due to a number of reviews being blanked and or pushed out with scathing remarks about Eden. I will add people on an individual basis. If you're interested, then please send me a private message.
07/02/2013
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5