#AskEden - Manufacturer sponsored review?

BobbiJay BobbiJay
Hi I tried to request a manufacturer sponsored review but it won't let me because I can only request one once a month. I have never requested one. What did I do wrong?
02/25/2012
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Nazaress Nazaress
Have you finished all of your assignments? You can only get a manufacturer-sponsored assignment if you have no other pending assignments.
02/25/2012
BobbiJay BobbiJay
Quote:
Originally posted by Nazaress
Have you finished all of your assignments? You can only get a manufacturer-sponsored assignment if you have no other pending assignments.
Yes ma'am I have. I have only had one assignment and I finished it about an hour or so ago.
02/25/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Do you have any buyouts right now? I made that mistake earlier!
02/25/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Do you have any buyouts right now? I made that mistake earlier!
Yes, this. When I said "assignments", I meant buy-out assignments, too. They're the same as free assignments.
02/25/2012
BobbiJay BobbiJay
I think I figured it out ladies. They are not available for purchase so I think that is what is wrong. Thank you ladies so very much.
02/25/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Quote:
Originally posted by BobbiJay
I think I figured it out ladies. They are not available for purchase so I think that is what is wrong. Thank you ladies so very much.
Actually, that's WHY they would be manufactured-sponsored assignments. They're not yet available for purchase and need reviews. So this isn't the issue. I'm not sure what is, though, if you also don't have buy-outs. Perhaps they have already been taken and the site just hasn't updated yet?
02/25/2012
BobbiJay BobbiJay
I don't know maybe. :/
02/25/2012
GONE! GONE!
I'm having the exact same problem. I think it's a glitch.
02/25/2012
Ansley Ansley
If you have any questions or need help requesting a manufacturer assignment, please send JR a message or an email and he'll help you out!
02/25/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
I have this problem every single time. I always just message JR about my request.
02/25/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I have this problem every single time. I always just message JR about my request.
This is what I do too. If there is something on the list you want and you think you are eligible then message him and he will let you know if you can have it and if you can he will give it to you Jr Rocks!
02/25/2012
BobbiJay BobbiJay
Thank you guys so much the product search wasn't updated yet and the products were taken. Thank you for all of your help though.
02/26/2012
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 7