How long does it take for products to be restocked?

sexybutterfly sexybutterfly
how long does it take for products to be restocked?
07/10/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
freshbananas freshbananas
Quote:
Originally posted by sexybutterfly
how long does it take for products to be restocked?
I think it depends on the item
07/10/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by freshbananas
I think it depends on the item
Yes, this is correct. Some items are restocked quickly while others can take a month or longer. I'd recommend setting an alert to find out when the product is back in stock. The system will send you an email once the product you are interested in is restocked. You can do this on the right hand side of the product page where it says, "Set Product Alerts". It's right beneath the "Add To Wishlist" link. Hope that helps!
07/10/2012
Mwar Mwar
I don't know, but I am one sad panda since all my next purchase items are out.
07/10/2012
Lady of the Lab Lady of the Lab
Quote:
Originally posted by Mwar
I don't know, but I am one sad panda since all my next purchase items are out.
Yup, same here.
07/10/2012
AskEden AskEden
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
Yes, this is correct. Some items are restocked quickly while others can take a month or longer. I'd recommend setting an alert to find out when the product is back in stock. The system will send you an email once the product you are interested in ... More
Great suggestion!

#AskEden
07/10/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Some take longer than others. I just set alerts for products I'm REALLY interested in.
07/11/2012
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 7