Some people are extremely sensitive to scents. We don't buy scented cleaners because half my family is allergic. I spent one day sneezing all day at work... until I finally found out why: one person had a tiger lily in their room. This effected the entire wing.
I'm personally quite happy with a tap and tissues if cleaning up is necessary, but I'm rooting for unscented too. I won't buy things from the internet that might cause me to have an allergic reaction--in real life, it's one thing because I can sniff my soaps before buying, but toy wipes make me feel a bit dubious because of that.
Please do keep in mind that some people are allergic to smells. It's not because it bugs us, it's because we break out, start sneezing, and spend all day blinking through a wall of tears and cannot carry on until we have a shower and clean any residual traces away that we complain.