Daily deal...

  • Get a Free Rabbit Vibe with Orders $59+

Daily deal...

SMichelle SMichelle
I've been having issues taking advantage of the daily deal. I had this problem yesterday, and then again today. The daily deal today says that lingerie 25% off, but nothing is being taken off when I add it to my cart. Even when I go to check out, it's still showing up as being full price.

Am I doing something wrong?
02/11/2012
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
The lingerie is already marked down, the reduced price is shown in red so no additional monies will be taken off at checkout.
02/11/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
The lingerie is already marked down, the reduced price is shown in red so no additional monies will be taken off at checkout.
For me, it's all showing up as being full price when I add it to my cart right now.

The sale price showed up briefly last night, but this morning it's back to full price.
02/11/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
For me, it's all showing up as being full price when I add it to my cart right now.

The sale price showed up briefly last night, but this morning it's back to full price.


So when you add the lingerie you don't get the information I marked off with the square?

If not, I'm wondering if you should clear your cookies/browser history.
02/11/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley


So when you add the lingerie you don't get the information I marked off with the square?

If not, I'm wondering if you should clear your cookies/browser history.
Right -- I don't see anything being marked off in that area in the square. I did last night around 2am, but right now everything is back to normal.

Very odd. I'll try clearing the cookies/browser history and see how that works. If not, I'll try on another PC.
02/11/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
Right -- I don't see anything being marked off in that area in the square. I did last night around 2am, but right now everything is back to normal.

Very odd. I'll try clearing the cookies/browser history and see how that works. If ...
I'm sorry you're having such a huge problem with it. I'd tell you to submit a support ticket but the office is closed on the weekends.
02/11/2012
Kissy Kissy
Thanks for the info!
02/11/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I'm sorry you're having such a huge problem with it. I'd tell you to submit a support ticket but the office is closed on the weekends.
Or not. Give them a call if you can't get it sorted out.
link
02/11/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 3