I can't take the anticipation anymore.....

Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
At least tell me where I can FIND the black friday sales when they get posted (which WILL be ahead of time.... right? Please? Pretty please?) I'm dying over here. I need to know which page to refresh every hour....lol.

I have no patience....lol.
11/22/2011
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
At least tell me where I can FIND the black friday sales when they get posted (which WILL be ahead of time.... right? Please? Pretty please?) I'm dying over here. I need to know which page to refresh every hour....lol.

I have no ... More
I feel like a dummy, here i am, working at 12am for black Friday and I have been telling myself there's nothing i need to go shopping for. Now after reading this it has me wondering about any Black Friday sales at EF. That would be pretty awesome if there is, just cannot believe I didn't think about this until i read your post lol
11/23/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I stole this off facebook:

EdenFantasys, the shop you can trust

Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up soon. There's a rumor going around that we're going to have sales. But let's keep that just between you and me. Like this post if you're excited about upcoming sales!

And yes they will be having a sale of some sort b/c Eden workers have mentioned it in other posts. I don't know what kind or how it's going to be located, but there will be a sale!
11/23/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
I wish they would just pre release the info already! I'm DYING!!!
11/23/2011
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I almost broke down and bought an item from a competitor the other day - with cash - versus using my points/cards on here.

I'm sorta frustrated with the site - everyone else is showing their black Friday ads so folks can plan....this site? Not so much.

Don't know - just very frustrated. A lot of folks won't be able to get online at midnight (I will be able to) or they won't think of it unless they know there is a sale and some ideas of what it will be.

Anyway - just my very frustrated (just in case you didn't catch that ) .02...
11/23/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
I really would like to be clued into what was going to be on sale. I have my wishlist's ready, but I'm NOT staying up or getting up any earlier than I normally do. Hopefully, I can get a few things I want off my wishlist on sale, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'm hoping they will post today for us.
11/23/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
If I recall, the sales last the entire holiday weekend, so it's not like it's going to be only two or three hours like a brick-and-mortar store.
11/23/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
If I recall, the sales last the entire holiday weekend, so it's not like it's going to be only two or three hours like a brick-and-mortar store.
Yes, but I want to be able to get stuff before it sells out!
11/23/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
Yes, but I want to be able to get stuff before it sells out!
It's out on the front page - the 20% coupon for everything on the site.
11/23/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Chilipepper
It's out on the front page - the 20% coupon for everything on the site.
I don't think that's the Black Friday sale. I think they have actual stuff on Friday that discounts more than that. At least I hope so. I can get 30% for buyout anytime, so 20% is nice, but really not Black Friday deep discount spectacular.
11/23/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I don't think that's the Black Friday sale. I think they have actual stuff on Friday that discounts more than that. At least I hope so. I can get 30% for buyout anytime, so 20% is nice, but really not Black Friday deep discount spectacular.
^^this. Somewhere, I ran acrossed a post that said what they had on sale last year, and it was only specific items. Plus, I think they would have mentioned that being the Black Friday sale, if that was it.
11/23/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
^^this. Somewhere, I ran acrossed a post that said what they had on sale last year, and it was only specific items. Plus, I think they would have mentioned that being the Black Friday sale, if that was it.
Oh, I see. I didn't pay attention last year. I'll leave the discussion now.
11/23/2011
leatherlover leatherlover
I was wanting to wait to see what the sale was, either discount or specific items, but I broke down this morning because I was afraid that what I was wanting was going to sell out.
11/23/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by leatherlover
I was wanting to wait to see what the sale was, either discount or specific items, but I broke down this morning because I was afraid that what I was wanting was going to sell out.
You were so close!!! What did you get?


By the way, does anyone else get super excited when they see the light bulb on this thread? Every time I think it might be a mod coming to tell us what the sale is. I'm desperate!!
11/23/2011
Kindred Kindred
They will be posted in the Promotions tab. Here are some of the discounts offered last year:

link
link
link
link
link
link

Basically, discounts ranged from 20-60% on specified items. And for those of you complaining about discounts less than 30%, remember that the buyout option is only available to advanced reviewers. These discounts are for everyone. In the spirit of the holiday, let's be tankful for how generous EF is in so many ways.
11/23/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
They will be posted in the Promotions tab. Here are some of the discounts offered last year:

link
link
link
link
link
link

Basically, discounts ranged from 20-60% on specified items. And for those of you complaining ... More
How were you able to find those promos from last year? I was wondering what the sales were last year! Thanks for sharing that!
11/23/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
They will be posted in the Promotions tab. Here are some of the discounts offered last year:

link
link
link
link
link
link

Basically, discounts ranged from 20-60% on specified items. And for those of you complaining ... More
I'm not complaining! I'm always happy to get any percent off. I just know last year there were bigger than 20% sales, so I'm waiting for those sales to be released.
11/23/2011
leatherlover leatherlover
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
You were so close!!! What did you get?


By the way, does anyone else get super excited when they see the light bulb on this thread? Every time I think it might be a mod coming to tell us what the sale is. I'm desperate!!
I just got the email saying 20% off sitewide. I still was able to get 15%, and I got the Pure Wand. With how often those sell out, I knew it would happen on Friday.
11/23/2011
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by leatherlover
I just got the email saying 20% off sitewide. I still was able to get 15%, and I got the Pure Wand. With how often those sell out, I knew it would happen on Friday.
Good choice. The Pure Wand is awesome. They do seem to sell out quick, so that was probably a good move.
11/23/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
god now you all are getting ME excited too.. haha. i LOVE ef!
11/23/2011
Tessa Taboo Tessa Taboo
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
You were so close!!! What did you get?


By the way, does anyone else get super excited when they see the light bulb on this thread? Every time I think it might be a mod coming to tell us what the sale is. I'm desperate!!
Glad to know I'm not the only one....lol.
11/23/2011
Cherry21 Cherry21
Quote:
Originally posted by Tessa Taboo
At least tell me where I can FIND the black friday sales when they get posted (which WILL be ahead of time.... right? Please? Pretty please?) I'm dying over here. I need to know which page to refresh every hour....lol.

I have no ... More
lol, i told myself i was buying nothing during the craziness. And wouldn't have, but then i got on EF, and their sales screwed me! I spent about $60... lol
12/10/2011
Total posts: 22
Unique posters: 11