Opting out of the catalog

Starkiller87 Starkiller87
I wish there was a way to opt out of getting the catalog every order. I feel like its a bit wasteful. Ive got like 30 of them. I always have to throw them away, which I think is wasteful. Maybe a system should be put in place that only first time costumers get them, or everyone gets them once quarterly. Or even a button to check off saying please dont include the catalog Ive already received one. I just think its a big waste of money and resources.

Anyone else feel this way?
12/13/2011
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 70% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 50% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 40% Clearance
  • Black Friday Cyber Monday 25% Clearance
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Pixel Pixel
Yup! I mentioned it last week in the 'Suggestions' forum, and JR is hopefully looking into it!
12/13/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
Yup! I mentioned it last week in the 'Suggestions' forum, and JR is hopefully looking into it!
Ah I didnt see Last week was kind of a busy one. But Im glad others think the same thing!!
12/13/2011
Lucky21 Lucky21
Yeah me too. It's a total waste. On the other hand, they are nice to hand out to friends.
12/13/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I wish there was a way to opt out of getting the catalog every order. I feel like its a bit wasteful. Ive got like 30 of them. I always have to throw them away, which I think is wasteful. Maybe a system should be put in place that only first time ... More
oh no! don't throw them away. they're a great way to promote your affiliate code and eden in local cafes, shops, and other places that are cool with the community placing their pamphlets/biz cards/show announcements, etc.

just go to the following link and order some cute coupons from eden for free, print up your affiliate code with a little blurb about what eden offers, and stick one on each coupon.

affiliate flyer link



tape that to the address label on the back of the mag. take to local shops, and watch the cash flow come in! you get a percentage of every purchase made with your 15% off code.
12/13/2011
deltalima deltalima
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I wish there was a way to opt out of getting the catalog every order. I feel like its a bit wasteful. Ive got like 30 of them. I always have to throw them away, which I think is wasteful. Maybe a system should be put in place that only first time ... More
Yeah me too! And it's kind of dangerous because sometimes someone else opens my packages.
03/29/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
oh no! don't throw them away. they're a great way to promote your affiliate code and eden in local cafes, shops, and other places that are cool with the community placing their pamphlets/biz cards/show announcements, etc.

just go to ... More
Not everyone here is an affiliate, though. And I don't know a single placce where I could drop this catalog.
03/29/2012
Fyreflye Fyreflye
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I wish there was a way to opt out of getting the catalog every order. I feel like its a bit wasteful. Ive got like 30 of them. I always have to throw them away, which I think is wasteful. Maybe a system should be put in place that only first time ... More
You can send all you extra catalogs my way. I REALLY need them.

AMPTN
Carthage Highway
Lebanon, TN 37087

If you could send them that would be great! I need lots of them. SexIs Magazines too!

Thanks!
03/10/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 7