Shipping instructions

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Shipping instructions

Triangles Triangles
I was wondering if I could tell the UPS guy where to put my package with the "shipping instructions" box. I live with roomies and they normally open all my packages though I ask them to not. I would like them to be delivered in a more discreet place, like behind my plants. Do they do this?
08/02/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by Triangles
I was wondering if I could tell the UPS guy where to put my package with the "shipping instructions" box. I live with roomies and they normally open all my packages though I ask them to not. I would like them to be delivered in a more ...
I don't know the answer to your question, but I strongly suggest you get some new roomies. Opening packages addressed to another person without there permission is unacceptable.

Any chance you can have your packages shipped to a job? EF's packaging is discreet.
08/02/2011
MaryExy MaryExy
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
I don't know the answer to your question, but I strongly suggest you get some new roomies. Opening packages addressed to another person without there permission is unacceptable.

Any chance you can have your packages shipped to a job? ...
Not just unacceptable, but illegal. I'm pretty sure it's a federal law not to open someone else's packages, just like mail.

I have not tried giving a specific place to leave a package. Would it work to put a note on the door, like have both that and the shipping instructions?
08/02/2011
potstickers potstickers
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
Not just unacceptable, but illegal. I'm pretty sure it's a federal law not to open someone else's packages, just like mail.

I have not tried giving a specific place to leave a package. Would it work to put a note on the door, ...
Yes it is illegal. Tell them that next time you order a package.
08/02/2011
Triangles Triangles
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
Not just unacceptable, but illegal. I'm pretty sure it's a federal law not to open someone else's packages, just like mail.

I have not tried giving a specific place to leave a package. Would it work to put a note on the door, ...
I think I will try that. I just have nosey roommates.
08/02/2011
Triangles Triangles
One more question: I'm ordering multiple items, do the boxes tend to have a lot of extra room like Amazon is is everything tightly packed?
08/02/2011
potstickers potstickers
Quote:
Originally posted by Triangles
One more question: I'm ordering multiple items, do the boxes tend to have a lot of extra room like Amazon is is everything tightly packed?
I've had some boxes come that are loosely packed (but with some crumpled paper to fill the gaps) and some that come tightly packed. I think they only have a few sixes of boxes.
08/02/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
That's what that extra box is for, shipping instructions.

The roomie situation would definitely bug me too!
08/03/2011
Jaimes Jaimes
Yes, that's exactly what the shipping instructions area is for. You can also write in instructions to have a note left for pickup, or for it to be left at your main leasing office if you live in an apartment complex. Also, feel free to give us a call and ask us to switch the package to will call (UPS ONLY), that way you and only you can pick it up. 1-888-506-5516
08/05/2011
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6