Annoying posts or people

tom fay tom fay
Wether its just someone spamming for points, an ex, or you just don't want to see it. HOW DO YOU BLOCK A 'Contributor'? Or if you cant, how come a site with such a large about of regular account users doesn't have a block button?

Feelings about this?
03/19/2012
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sammi Sammi
You can favorite specific contributors or discussions to follow only those, but you can't block either of them. Having a block button is something that we've discussed adding in the past, but it's not a feature we currently have for the forums.
03/19/2012
Antipova Antipova
I'd call it 'hide' rather than 'block,' if I was going to implement it.
03/19/2012
wildorchid wildorchid
I understand your frustration completely. I have found myself wondering this too, but I don't see Eden implementing it as they count themselves as an open community and not a social networking site. They also don't want to be a social networking site.

The best way to avoid the people you would rather not interact with is to favorite favorite contributors in discussions and make sure they aren't following you or you aren't following them.

If you suspect someone of spamming for points, you can always contact admin to air your concerns and figure out the best way to handle it. You can always contact admin about this question too if you want, they'll be able to provide you with more information I'm sure!
03/20/2012
tom fay tom fay
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I'd call it 'hide' rather than 'block,' if I was going to implement it.
yeah, well thats what i want. Doesint REALLY matter, but i would appreciate it
03/21/2012
tom fay tom fay
Quote:
Originally posted by wildorchid
I understand your frustration completely. I have found myself wondering this too, but I don't see Eden implementing it as they count themselves as an open community and not a social networking site. They also don't want to be a social ... More
Thanks for the advice, I think ill wait a but before officially asking about it. Im sure i can be just as annoying to some people, especially as i dont know my way around properly yet. and its mostly that i just want to forget a serration someone exists. I think i can deal
03/21/2012
catsin catsin
I'm currently experiencing messages from a contributor that I find to be incredibly presumptuous and upsetting. I would very much like to have a 'block' feature--if not for the forums then for personal messages.

It seems peculiar to me that on a site that centers around sex, there isn't already this feature. Perhaps with the growth of the community you might reconsider it?

Just wanted to put my two cents in!!
04/09/2012
tom fay tom fay
Quote:
Originally posted by catsin
I'm currently experiencing messages from a contributor that I find to be incredibly presumptuous and upsetting. I would very much like to have a 'block' feature--if not for the forums then for personal messages.

It seems peculiar ... More
Shit, that sucks, I hope they do put one in soon
04/09/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5