What to do when support ticket is not resolved?

BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
I placed my first ever order on Eden over 1 month ago and I still have points pending from the order. I submitted a support ticket and the representative advised me to clear my webs history/cookies/cache etc. or try logging in from a different browser to resolve the issue. I've tried both of these over the past couple days and it hasn't worked. He had no other suggestions for me. Anyone have any ideas for me?
05/23/2013
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackOrchid
I placed my first ever order on Eden over 1 month ago and I still have points pending from the order. I submitted a support ticket and the representative advised me to clear my webs history/cookies/cache etc. or try logging in from a different ... More
Did you return anything? If so, that messes up the pending points.

Otherwise, the only person at this point you might ask next is Stormy. She can probably refer your issue to the appropriate person. However, be aware that while I'm sure this issue is important to you, she probably has other issues that are considered higher priority and so it may take time to get a response.
05/23/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Did you return anything? If so, that messes up the pending points.

Otherwise, the only person at this point you might ask next is Stormy. She can probably refer your issue to the appropriate person. However, be aware that while I'm sure ... More
Thanks for replying Kindred, you're awesome as always!!!

BlackOrchid, send me a PM just as a reminder and I'll look into it as soon as possible!!
05/23/2013
BlackOrchid BlackOrchid
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Thanks for replying Kindred, you're awesome as always!!!

BlackOrchid, send me a PM just as a reminder and I'll look into it as soon as possible!!
thank u both for the speedy responses, I will send a message to Stormy. I really appreciate the help!
05/23/2013
Total posts: 4
Unique posters: 3