#AskEden - cannot get verification email

dwee dwee
I'm trying to get my email verified, but it won't go through. I have a number of different gmail addresses, all of which go to the same inbox, all of which work fine for general sending and receiving! I've tried looking in spam - definitely not there. I've hit "resend" numerous times. Help! Any hints? I want to set up a few alerts.
04/22/2013
  • FREE His&Her Kit with Orders $40+
  • Independence Sale - Save 80%
  • Lingerie Clearance: Save 25%
  • Super Savings! Save 50%
  • Save 40% on massager and attachment kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by dwee
I'm trying to get my email verified, but it won't go through. I have a number of different gmail addresses, all of which go to the same inbox, all of which work fine for general sending and receiving! I've tried looking in spam - ...
It took me several attempts last time to finally get the email. Keep trying. It will eventually work. Unfortunately it's part of a known glitch.
04/22/2013
dwee dwee
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
It took me several attempts last time to finally get the email. Keep trying. It will eventually work. Unfortunately it's part of a known glitch.
I've tried multiple times per day for the past few days. So weird!
04/22/2013
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by dwee
I've tried multiple times per day for the past few days. So weird!
I've had it go through, and the next week my dash tells me I'm not confirmed again. *shrugs* It just happens. It's a bit of an annoyance, but ah well.
04/23/2013
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
In my experience, EF emails are awfffulll.
04/23/2013
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
It took me several attempts last time to finally get the email. Keep trying. It will eventually work. Unfortunately it's part of a known glitch.
Kindred's right. It is a known issue, one they're working on pinning down.
04/23/2013
snowminx snowminx
I've just learned to ignore it by now, no need messing with something that won't corporate. Eden mail isn't good for much really.
05/09/2013
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by snowminx
I've just learned to ignore it by now, no need messing with something that won't corporate. Eden mail isn't good for much really.
Actually, I like knowing when people have commented on my reviews. It's frustrating that I can't get those notifications when my email decides it's no longer verified.
05/10/2013
SweetSaffron SweetSaffron
I keep getting a pop-up telling me that I need to verify my email (multiple times a day), but I am also not receiving the verification emails. It's quite bothersome.
01/24/2014
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetSaffron
I keep getting a pop-up telling me that I need to verify my email (multiple times a day), but I am also not receiving the verification emails. It's quite bothersome.
They might be in your spam folder.
01/24/2014
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
They might be in your spam folder.
Indeed.
01/24/2014
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9