Chrome

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Chrome

wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I can't sign into my account on Chrome WHATSOEVER. I have to use a different browser to sign in every single time. It never holds my sign in information and when I do enter it, it acts as if I've never signed in at all. I've done a lot of cache clears, setting tweaks, etc, but it just won't work on Chrome at all.
Jan 1, 2:11 pm
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
I can't sign into my account on Chrome WHATSOEVER. I have to use a different browser to sign in every single time. It never holds my sign in information and when I do enter it, it acts as if I've never signed in at all. I've done a lot ...
I'm using Chrome with no problems. ... knock on wood.
Jan 1, 2:26 pm
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
I'm using Chrome with no problems. ... knock on wood.
I'm also using Chrome and have had no issues with the web browser.

I have a dumb question for you Wrecklasswords. Have you tried other browsers and if you have, what was the outcome?
Jan 1, 7:55 pm
symbiasin symbiasin
I use Chrome too and I have no issues with it. Maybe just try one browser for an extended time and see what happens....they might remember you better.

Good Luck!
Jan 2, 3:39 pm
surreptitious surreptitious
Do you have any extensions exclusively in Chrome that might be interfering with the sign in?
Jan 2, 8:47 pm
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by surreptitious
Do you have any extensions exclusively in Chrome that might be interfering with the sign in?
This is a good question. I didn't think I did, but maybe I'll try turning them all off to see if it works, then turning them on one by one to see what happens.
Jan 3, 5:22 pm
surreptitious surreptitious
Quote:
Originally posted by wrecklesswords
This is a good question. I didn't think I did, but maybe I'll try turning them all off to see if it works, then turning them on one by one to see what happens.
Sometimes when an extension updates, it can end up interfering because of whatever new parameters it has, so even if you haven't installed anything new lately, that could be the problem. Which hopefully it is, because it's an easy fix. =)
Jan 3, 11:00 pm
magicmac magicmac
What operating system are you running? Do you have any add ons like Script Blocker or Adblock? Are all your browsers up to date?
Jan 4, 12:06 am
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6