Why is all of my stuff GONE?!

Mistress Mandy 85 Mistress Mandy 85
I've been gone from the community for quite some time. I mean I literally dropped off the face of the planet. I would LOVE to get involved again but when I logged in I discovered that it's not connecting to my existing screen name. All of my history, my reviews, my rating, EVERYTHING is gone! What happened and how can I get this fixed?! Someone please help me! I started way back when, God I don't even know when, and I was never nearly as active as half the people that started reviewing around that timeframe (for good reason but that's a long story) but I would hate to lose everything I worked on.
03/21/2014
  • Buy 1 Toy for Women and Get 1 FREE
  • Save 50% on massager and attachment kit
  • Save 45% on massager and attachment kit
  • FREE Revibe Recycling Voucher - Limited Time

    • Recycling voucher Re-Vibe

    Expires on Jul, 31 at 10am ET Terms

  • Lingerie Clearance: Save 25%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
I really hope someone can answer this for you because I would be devastated if I came back and my reviews were gone
03/21/2014
Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
Did you previously use the name Mistress Mandy? I am seeing 10 reviews from 2008 to 2012.
03/21/2014
Mistress Mandy 85 Mistress Mandy 85
Yes that would be me! I don't understand what happened. I mean I logged in with the same email I had been under back then and it was like I had signed in under a new account. It didn't connect to Mistress Mandy. I'm so upset and I don't know what to do.
03/29/2014
Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
Quote:
Originally posted by Mistress Mandy 85
Yes that would be me! I don't understand what happened. I mean I logged in with the same email I had been under back then and it was like I had signed in under a new account. It didn't connect to Mistress Mandy. I'm so upset and I ...
Instead of logging in using your email address, have you tried using the old user name and then clicking the forgot password link? It may be worth a shot if you haven't tried yet.
Good luck.
03/30/2014
Mistress Mandy Mistress Mandy
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitt Katt
Instead of logging in using your email address, have you tried using the old user name and then clicking the forgot password link? It may be worth a shot if you haven't tried yet.
Good luck.
IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much! Finally back in business!
03/30/2014
Wicked Wahine Wicked Wahine
Quote:
Originally posted by Mistress Mandy
IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much! Finally back in business!
Yeah! Kitt Katt, what a great idea you had!!

Mistress Mandy, welcome back!!
03/31/2014
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by Mistress Mandy
IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much! Finally back in business!
NOW I remember you--welcome back!!
03/31/2014
wrecklesswords wrecklesswords
Quote:
Originally posted by Mistress Mandy
IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much! Finally back in business!
Yay! I'm so glad that worked. The site has been undergoing some changes so logging in has been a bit difficult haha!
03/31/2014
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6