Are we still getting birthday points?

CaliGirl CaliGirl
Last year I received birthday points...Is this no longer happening?
09/24/2013
  • Buy 1 Silicone or Glass Toy & Get 1 FREE
  • Save 40% on massager and attachment kit
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Save 20% on Fifty Shades of Grey kit!
  • Lingerie Clearance: Save 25%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sincerely yours, N Sincerely yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by CaliGirl
Last year I received birthday points...Is this no longer happening?
The birthday club is currently down for maintenance, I believe.
09/24/2013
CaliGirl CaliGirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely yours, N
The birthday club is currently down for maintenance, I believe.
Aww I was so looking forward to it
09/27/2013
cmm cmm
Quote:
Originally posted by CaliGirl
Aww I was so looking forward to it
What did you receive last year? I've never gotten any, so I'm curious.
09/27/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
What did you receive last year? I've never gotten any, so I'm curious.
It was 2500 points.
09/27/2013
Kdlips Kdlips
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
It was 2500 points.
i never receive any
09/30/2013
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 5