Points for following

Ash1141 Ash1141
I haven't been on the site for a long time. Do we not get points for following people and commenting on their profiles anymore? Anything else that has stopped giving points?
09/30/2013
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Taylor Taylor
There have been a lot of changes in the point system. You can see what actions earn you points here

Probably the biggest change has been that now you can only use points to cover up to 15% of an order
09/30/2013
Ash1141 Ash1141
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
There have been a lot of changes in the point system. You can see what actions earn you points here

Probably the biggest change has been that now you can only use points to cover up to 15% of an order ... More
WHAT?! That's nuts!! Guess I'll go deactivate now. No more free toys, eh?
09/30/2013
Taylor Taylor
Quote:
Originally posted by Ash1141
WHAT?! That's nuts!! Guess I'll go deactivate now. No more free toys, eh?
You can still get free toys by reviewing them as assignments
09/30/2013
Lioncub Lioncub
It's not just about the free toys, or it shouldn't be anyway.
10/01/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
You can still get free toys by reviewing them as assignments
I can confirm this. I joined after the point system changed but got approved for my first free toy today!

And it really shouldn't be about the points.
10/01/2013
Rossie Rossie
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely Yours, N
I can confirm this. I joined after the point system changed but got approved for my first free toy today!

And it really shouldn't be about the points.
...or the free toys -- like Lioncub said.
10/01/2013
Ansley Ansley
I've kind of been stalking this thread to see what kind of answers it would receive, I'm really glad to see this!
10/02/2013
Subska Subska
You could get so many points before. I came back and everything changed.
10/02/2013
RonLee RonLee
I'd used points but have also spent far more in real money on purchases than points. I'd thought the camaraderie and exchange of ideas through the forum was more important than the points. Perhaps those of us who feel that way might be in the minority.
10/02/2013
Lioncub Lioncub
RonLee I think there is a definite minority of those that utilize the site as a whole. Yes free assignments are great (when you can get them) and the points are awesome. But those are just aspects of the site, like an added bonus. Look how many left or said they were leaving anyway just because it wasn't all free anymore. There are some that will stay here for the long term and others that are just here for freebies and get their panties in a wad when they can't get them.
10/02/2013
sexynola sexynola
Quote:
Originally posted by Ash1141
I haven't been on the site for a long time. Do we not get points for following people and commenting on their profiles anymore? Anything else that has stopped giving points?
i miss getting points to use towards my purchases, have definitely drawn back on buying products
10/02/2013
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 9