The coupon code is not working for me..... :(

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

The coupon code is not working for me..... :(

sktb0007 sktb0007
I just put a bunch of stuff in my cart and was ready to check out, but when i put the coupon code in "sexis20" it says I need over $51 worth of things but I actually have $60.00 worth of things in my cart...

I have a few items that are on sale, and a few that are not. All of the stuff is for men (buying for my boyfriend). I was wondering if certain items do not count towards the total, like, certain categories, or if promo/sale items do not count?
08/19/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Elnoa Elnoa
The "total" amount used to determine whether the coupon will work is only non-sale items. If your non-sale items are less than the required amount, it will not work.
08/19/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
You cant stack coupons. So if its from the sale stuff it doesnt count as coupon worthy items.
08/19/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Elnoa
The "total" amount used to determine whether the coupon will work is only non-sale items. If your non-sale items are less than the required amount, it will not work.
darnit. Okay I guess that means I have to go back and figure out which is the better deal.. I had a bunch of stuff in my wishlist and the items were not on sale but I guess they went on sale today. so complicated Thanks very much for your response!
08/19/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
You cant stack coupons. So if its from the sale stuff it doesnt count as coupon worthy items.
Isn't stacking coupons when you use more than one coupon per purchase??? I wasn't planning on doing that.
08/19/2011
indiglo indiglo
In these cases, the sale kind of counts as a coupon. So you can't stack a coupon on top of a sale. If that makes sense? You can only have 1 discount on a toy at a time - either a discount or a coupon, but not both. It's happened to me before too, when I didn't realize a toy was on sale until I went to check out.
08/19/2011
Jaimes Jaimes
You guys are correct! Just one discount per item, so the sexis coupon totals are based on non-sale items.
08/19/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by indiglo
In these cases, the sale kind of counts as a coupon. So you can't stack a coupon on top of a sale. If that makes sense? You can only have 1 discount on a toy at a time - either a discount or a coupon, but not both. It's happened to me ...
Oh okay, that does make sense. I did not know that though. I think I will wait until the products are off sale because the coupon code seems to be the better deal rather than the accumulated discount from the sale items
08/19/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5