Affiliate Program Tips and Hints

Fyreflye Fyreflye
Hey guys!
As alot of you know, I am new to the site. Been an advanced reviewer since early December. At the beginning, I was messing around on the site and started the Affiliate program, and didn't quite read it just passed my coupon code around myspace. Got a check for it the other day. Any beginner tips for the Affiliate Program? Thanks for any and all posts.
02/15/2010
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
The more proactive you are, the better your chances of making money. Post it on blogs, in forum or e-mail sigs, get some flyers mailed to you and try to distribute it amongst people who are not apart of this community (which is already saturated with affiliate codes)
02/16/2010
Fyreflye Fyreflye
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
The more proactive you are, the better your chances of making money. Post it on blogs, in forum or e-mail sigs, get some flyers mailed to you and try to distribute it amongst people who are not apart of this community (which is already saturated with ... More
I have requested flyers a few times, but they never came. I think I would have some luck with that. Thought about printing my own for it, but wasn't sure if I was allowed. Thankyou.
02/16/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Fyreflye
I have requested flyers a few times, but they never came. I think I would have some luck with that. Thought about printing my own for it, but wasn't sure if I was allowed. Thankyou.
I just checked on your requests for the Affiliate Flyers, and I didn't see any requests from you. I did however just put in an order for you, so you should be getting them in the mail in a few days.
02/16/2010
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by Fyreflye
I have requested flyers a few times, but they never came. I think I would have some luck with that. Thought about printing my own for it, but wasn't sure if I was allowed. Thankyou.
I'll send you some flyers today. For some reason there are no requests from you in the system, we'll look into it.
02/16/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Fyreflye
Hey guys!
As alot of you know, I am new to the site. Been an advanced reviewer since early December. At the beginning, I was messing around on the site and started the Affiliate program, and didn't quite read it just passed my coupon code ... More
As for Tips and Hints, I would start with your deciding on what your main goals are and re-reading the Affiliate Program information.

- Giving out your affiliate code, gives anyone who uses it a 15% discount, and you a 5% commission. (I am sure you know this already)

- But, by having someone click through on one of your affiliate links, you can earn a 20% commission on any sales made. (Although no discount is given out this way).

If you have any questions about the affiliate program, you can always contact me directly. I will be glad to help out!
02/16/2010
Fyreflye Fyreflye
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I just checked on your requests for the Affiliate Flyers, and I didn't see any requests from you. I did however just put in an order for you, so you should be getting them in the mail in a few days.
Thanks alot, Jimbo. I don't know why its not showing up that I requested them, because I have like 3 times. Thanks again!
02/16/2010
Fyreflye Fyreflye
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilya
I'll send you some flyers today. For some reason there are no requests from you in the system, we'll look into it.
Thankyou!
02/16/2010
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4