Originally posted by
Could you please give a few examples of URLs where you are experiencing the issue with reloading. Thank you!
I'll give specific examples as I come across them in the next several days. I can tell you the things that I remember from this morning, but in general it's not a specific page problem in general as I can usually get the page up- eventually.
1. I still haven't been able to successfully get to page 2 of my contributor page though. Ever time I've looked for something on that page, I've given up and done a direct search.
2. It was spinning on the page where I "posted in the forum" for "What is your favorite cock ring" when I found it already posted in another tab.
3. I couldn't reach the contributor page for ScottA without loading that about 4 times.
4. Several things on individual products that I was trying to find urls for a review - cock rings and wipes.
5. Several times when I go to post a comment either as a comment or in the forum I'm not sure that it's gone through.
6. I wasn't sure if my review posted this morning because it was so slow.
7. I read this review
and when I tried to click to the DVD itself it spun and I had to reload.
8. I tried to send a message to someone this morning and I thought I'd crashed the system it was so slow.
The funny thing is that some of the time (Eden) pages load instantly. That's why I'm wondering how much is my connection. Everything else on other web sites I've worked on this morning has been perfect.
(Looks like I can edit this msg after hitting post too...)