'Estimated Ship Date: Monday, Jan 1' Erm...WTF?

  • Christmas shipping schedule

'Estimated Ship Date: Monday, Jan 1' Erm...WTF?

ShadowKitten ShadowKitten
It seems to be a minor bug but for my recent order that hasn't been shipped yet, is there a reason why it lists as Jan 1st under both the estimated ship and delivery dates? XD It seems it would be best to just leave it blank or stick 'Processing' in it instead of a silly date like that...is this a bug or intentional? I better not have a wait 7+ months for my toys! >
03/13/2011
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Save 25% on LELO and PicoBong
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
leatherlover leatherlover
I see it in my orders as well, just a computer bug. No worries.
03/13/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
That shipping date has been there ever since ever since.

It always gives me a mindfuck whenever I place an order around that time of year.



It'll update with an accurate delivery date once your item has been processed and shipped out.
03/13/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
I've noticed that bug too, weird but harmless. Wonder how long till some one on the tech team finally fixes it.
03/13/2011
Solar Ray Solar Ray
I made an order on March 14th and it still says the estimated shipment date and estimated delivery date is Jan 1 and the status still says "in process".

Is this normal? Does it actually ever update from "in process" to say it has actually shipped or does it just show up here at my address some day in the future and EF never updates the order status on the website here?

Just want to know if everyone here is in the same boat and experiencing all this currently as well and what to expect in terms of the delivery waiting times for an order to actually ship and arrive.
03/27/2011
ShadowKitten ShadowKitten
Quote:
Originally posted by Solar Ray
I made an order on March 14th and it still says the estimated shipment date and estimated delivery date is Jan 1 and the status still says "in process".

Is this normal? Does it actually ever update from "in process" to say ...
it does update, it's just the default date for orders in process, it will update when it gets a UPS tracking number assigned to it (at which point you should also receive an email with that number and a tracking number page, though you can click the tracking number on EF in the orders section as well vs the email ^^)

though it should have shipped already, I suggest you file a support ticket.
03/27/2011
Ilya Ilya
This issue is being worked on and is planned to be fixed next week. Thank you for letting us know!
03/28/2011
Solar Ray Solar Ray
Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowKitten
it does update, it's just the default date for orders in process, it will update when it gets a UPS tracking number assigned to it (at which point you should also receive an email with that number and a tracking number page, though you can click ...
I just got a reply back from my support ticket. Apparently it hasn't even been shipped yet and they said "you should see that moving in the next couple of days."

Is everyone else having these extreme delays in their orders as well? I'm overseas so I don't expect to see this order now before the middle of April sometime if it hasn't even been shipped out yet.

Do orders often take up to a month from the time you place them until they finally arrive?
03/28/2011
Lady Venus Lady Venus
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilya
This issue is being worked on and is planned to be fixed next week. Thank you for letting us know!
Excellent!
03/28/2011
Alyjazz Alyjazz
Quote:
Originally posted by Solar Ray
I just got a reply back from my support ticket. Apparently it hasn't even been shipped yet and they said "you should see that moving in the next couple of days."



Is everyone else having these extreme delays in their ...
I've only had it take that long once and that was with a gift card I ordered. Of course part of that long delivery time was because of the actual shipping company too.

My orders have been taking a bit longer than they used to though.
03/28/2011
Solar Ray Solar Ray
Well apparently 2 items from my order have now shipped... and the other 12 items from my order from over two 2 weeks ago are now on backorder even though they were in stock when I placed the order. That's comically bad but patience is a virtue as they say.
03/29/2011
Ilya Ilya
Issue has been resolved!
03/30/2011
Kat Shanahan Kat Shanahan
Yeah, the order I placed yesterday (for an item I'll be using for my first review as an advanced reviewer! yay!) shows a ship date of January 1, too. But I guess now that the issue's been resolved, that will change shortly.
03/30/2011
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by Kat Shanahan
Yeah, the order I placed yesterday (for an item I'll be using for my first review as an advanced reviewer! yay!) shows a ship date of January 1, too. But I guess now that the issue's been resolved, that will change shortly.
Yes, it will show up after the next update which will be rolling out within a week
03/30/2011
Kat Shanahan Kat Shanahan
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilya
Yes, it will show up after the next update which will be rolling out within a week
Gah, I hope you don't mean that my order won't be shipping for a week! But it's good to know that the glitch has been fixed.
03/30/2011
Kat Shanahan Kat Shanahan
My order was just delivered! So now I know how long it will be for future products. Eleven days...that's not too bad, especially since I'm in Canada.
04/11/2011
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by Kat Shanahan
My order was just delivered! So now I know how long it will be for future products. Eleven days...that's not too bad, especially since I'm in Canada.
And it will only be getting better Enjoy!
04/12/2011
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 9