Completing Partner Program Registration

Innocently Masturbating Innocently Masturbating
This is the best place I could find to ask my question.

Under the Partner Program, do I have have to fill out personal information, such as my social security number or W-9 if I have use my commission as store CREDIT and *not* withdraw it as cash?

I just want to be positive about what I need to do or not do.

I haven't been getting any answers to my e-mails.

Thanks.
08/04/2008
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Bulma Bulma
Quote:
Originally posted by Innocently Masturbating
This is the best place I could find to ask my question.Under the Partner Program, do I have have to fill out personal information, such as my social security number or W-9 if I have use my commission as store CREDIT and *not* withdraw it as cash?I ... More
It effects your commission received no matter how you are paid. At least that is what I gathered from when I signed up, and it kinda goes along the same guidelines as anything with the IRS does. It is to prove you are a citizen and not an illegal immigrant, and that you pay taxes on it. If you do not fill it out a certain percentage of your commission goes to the IRS (it is a huge percentage too, something like 23% (about, I don't remember for sure)). Hope that helps some
08/05/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
This is what is says in the explanation:
How do I get paid?

You can withdraw commissions from your partner account or apply them toward a purchase on EdenFantasys.com. To request payments in cash you have to fill out a complete registration form in order to claim the proceeds. Please provide us with accurate, complete, and updated information. Please note, that you can withdraw only commissions due for the Closed Period.
The way I understand it is you only need to give your SSN if you want a cash payout. I have also emailed and am waiting for a response!
08/05/2008
Innocently Masturbating Innocently Masturbating
Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Dreamer
This is what is says in the explanation:How do I get paid?You can withdraw commissions from your partner account or apply them toward a purchase on EdenFantasys.com. To request payments in cash you have to fill out a complete registration form in ... More
Thanks!
I read that part, but couldn't find it again! >_>;
08/06/2008
Beautiful Dreamer Beautiful Dreamer
Heard anything yet? I have a messages (and an email) that were sent three weeks ago and I've heard nothing.
08/11/2008
Program Manager Program Manager
Quote:
Originally posted by Innocently Masturbating
This is the best place I could find to ask my question.Under the Partner Program, do I have have to fill out personal information, such as my social security number or W-9 if I have use my commission as store CREDIT and *not* withdraw it as cash?I ... More
You can use commissions as store credit without filling out personal info- that is only necessary if you want to withdraw as cash.
I'm sorry if you never got an email response- sometimes the spam filter catches things it shouldn't!
09/02/2008
MissFae MissFae
Why isn't there a forum specified for questions about the program? I was looking, when I signed up, for some feedback from others who have used it and couldn't find it.
09/05/2008
Program Manager Program Manager
Quote:
Originally posted by MissFae
Why isn't there a forum specified for questions about the program? I was looking, when I signed up, for some feedback from others who have used it and couldn't find it.
There is, in fact, a subcategory in the forum, "Review Program News and Updates." You're welcome to use that area for general discussion too.
09/07/2008
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Program Manager
There is, in fact, a subcategory in the forum, "Review Program News and Updates." You're welcome to use that area for general discussion too.
they don't give out our info, correct? i filled the tax form out and my ssn on here in registration, but have no where near enough $ earned to do a payout yet
05/24/2011
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6