Does EF order things before their out of stock?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Does EF order things before their out of stock?

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
just curious if inventory is low on an item if some more get orderd or do they wait until its out of stock? I really want the toitissue box hopefully they order when its low I really want to use my coupon on it
01/31/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Maxim Maxim
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
just curious if inventory is low on an item if some more get orderd or do they wait until its out of stock? I really want the toitissue box hopefully they order when its low I really want to use my coupon on it
The Toibocks will be available within few days. Products are being restocked on a regular basis, even if they are not out of stock.
01/31/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
The Toibocks will be available within few days. Products are being restocked on a regular basis, even if they are not out of stock.
I will have money on thursday do you think its a good chance the tissue box will be back then?
01/31/2011
Maxim Maxim
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I will have money on thursday do you think its a good chance the tissue box will be back then?
It should be in stock within a day or two.
01/31/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
It should be in stock within a day or two.
can the striped pleasure can be back this weeK?
02/01/2011
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Maxim
It should be in stock within a day or two.
can the striped pleasure can be back this weeK?
02/01/2011
Kayla Kayla
Most people don't pay too much attention to the forums. Your best bet is to submit a support ticket when you want a specific answer about when a product will be in stock. However, FunFactory products do seem to be restocked regularly.
02/01/2011
Emily! Emily!
It's back in stock!!!
02/02/2011
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 4