help my 30% coupon won't apply..

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

help my 30% coupon won't apply..

kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
I put in 2 gift card codes 1 for $25 somethin then 1 for $.05 because I can and I'm placing my order today...then I put in the 30% off coupon code and it doesnt' apply or show up in the list..I just put in a ticket HELP asap PLZ
11/02/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
If you did a Support ticket, it'll be handled soon.
11/02/2010
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I put in 2 gift card codes 1 for $25 somethin then 1 for $.05 because I can and I'm placing my order today...then I put in the 30% off coupon code and it doesnt' apply or show up in the list..I just put in a ticket HELP asap PLZ
Did you put the coupon in before or after the gift card codes?
11/02/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by J's Alley
Did you put the coupon in before or after the gift card codes?
I don't remmber y
11/02/2010
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by kinky girlfriend
I don't remmber y
I know on some sites the coupon must be entered before payment in order to work. If that isn't it, support will clear it up quickly...they always do
11/02/2010
kinky girlfriend kinky girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by J's Alley
I know on some sites the coupon must be entered before payment in order to work. If that isn't it, support will clear it up quickly...they always do
I think its correct now..the gift card numbers showed up and I think the coupon shows up as discount apply but it just doesn't list the code in the list under the coupons?l so discount applied was listed then I applied gift cards
11/02/2010
Viktor Vysheslav Malkin Viktor Vysheslav Malkin
I just had this problem around 3am! (wow Look at my priorities! )

Here is how I fixed it. I let the Checkout page load completely. I was entering the code without letting it load completely.

If you have slow net like me, let it load, and let it sit for a couple minutes!
11/02/2010
Jimmy.P Jimmy.P
Glad it was fixed.
11/22/2010
LavenderSkies LavenderSkies
Can I find the 30% off coupon online somewhere?
11/24/2010
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 6