Requesting Assignments

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Requesting Assignments

Sir Sir
For some reason, I'm trying to request a Surprise Assignment, or sponsored as it's now called, and I'm getting errors. I did cancel the request and re-request it, but now it's acting strange with me and saying that it's out of stock. I'm not exactly sure why.

I was also getting errors with other products, saying that they were apparently buy out only. Is there something being changed in the system right now?
09/11/2009
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
For some reason, I'm trying to request a Surprise Assignment, or sponsored as it's now called, and I'm getting errors. I did cancel the request and re-request it, but now it's acting strange with me and saying that it's out of ...
The old 'surprise me' is no longer being used. Go to the product search in your contributor account to make your requests. We had a couple of threads about the Sponsored Reviews a few weeks ago, that might help answer some of your questions. But, if you still have any questions, you can always email me at partners@edenfantasys. com.
09/11/2009
Sir Sir
My whole post just got deleted because I pressed cancel accidentally, I apologize.

Basically what I said was that I canceled the assignment and immediately afterward, when I tried to re-request it, it gave me an error, saying that it's not available for review. I did look in the product search, and it's there and it also says that it's available. (It's also saying this when I press the request button for any other product.) I'm not sure if it's just my account or if there's a glitch that's happening at the moment.
09/11/2009
NuMe NuMe
I was having a problem with something requesting a sponsered assignment too. I emailed and am waiting to hear back. In the meantime it's been sitting in my request assignment cart.
09/11/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by NuMe
I was having a problem with something requesting a sponsered assignment too. I emailed and am waiting to hear back. In the meantime it's been sitting in my request assignment cart.
That's what I'm doing too. If you hear back, post here again. I would really appreciate it, thank you.
09/11/2009
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
I think there have been mentions of lags in the system where if a sponsored item is out of stock, its availability status won't update automatically. I know that I've experienced similar problems. I'm not sure what causes it, but I hope it gets fixed soon to reduce confusion.
09/11/2009
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
That's what I'm doing too. If you hear back, post here again. I would really appreciate it, thank you.
Sir & Newme21... I just took a quick look at your accounts and I didn't see anything that should be keeping you from assignments. Try closing your browser, hitting refresh (do the ctrl f5 refresh, it is the hardcore refresh) and then if you are still having problems, send me an email with the message you are getting and the product # of the item you are trying to request. I am way off the clock right now, so if you email me tonight I will get back to you tomorrow. Have a good night!

partners@edenfantasys. com
09/11/2009
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Sir & Newme21... I just took a quick look at your accounts and I didn't see anything that should be keeping you from assignments. Try closing your browser, hitting refresh (do the ctrl f5 refresh, it is the hardcore refresh) and then if you ...
I for one appreciate how late you seem to work regularly. Its great for those of us on the West coast.
09/11/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I for one appreciate how late you seem to work regularly. Its great for those of us on the West coast.
Definitely agree with that one. You have a good night too, Gary, I'll email you with an update.
09/11/2009
NuMe NuMe
Thanks so much Gary. I will email you again. Have a great night!!!
09/12/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Sir & Newme21... I just took a quick look at your accounts and I didn't see anything that should be keeping you from assignments. Try closing your browser, hitting refresh (do the ctrl f5 refresh, it is the hardcore refresh) and then if you ...
I love the whole "it is the hardcore refresh" Sorry, but I thought the wording was great there. I love how dedicated people at EF are.
09/12/2009
LiftedUp LiftedUp
I'm also experiencing something weird with a product request that I've never seen before. I tried to request a new sponsored item from leatherbeaten, that shows that it is in-stock. It'll add it to my assignment cart, but then when I go to my cart and click the "Request Assignment" a pop-up appears saying "This product is not available for review assignment." What does that mean? Has it already been assigned to someone else, but still showing up in the sponsored products? Or is something else happening?

Thanks.
09/12/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by LiftedUp
I'm also experiencing something weird with a product request that I've never seen before. I tried to request a new sponsored item from leatherbeaten, that shows that it is in-stock. It'll add it to my assignment cart, but then when I go ...
That's exactly what was happening to us. We'll hear what's going on soon, probably.
09/12/2009
Gary Gary
Ok everyone... if you are requesting one of the Leatherbeaten items, you will experience a problem. We are going to have to look into this. If you have any other problems, please send me an email with the message you are getting and the product # of the item you are trying to request. partners@edenfantasys. com
09/12/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Ok everyone... if you are requesting one of the Leatherbeaten items, you will experience a problem. We are going to have to look into this. If you have any other problems, please send me an email with the message you are getting and the product # of ...
Alright, thank you. I thought that I had sent an email to you, but I accidentally pressed Save Draft instead. HAHA! Now I have sent it.
09/12/2009
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Alright, thank you. I thought that I had sent an email to you, but I accidentally pressed Save Draft instead. HAHA! Now I have sent it.
I just responded to your newest email... but don't feel bad, I've done that 'save to draft' thing a few times this weekend
09/12/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
I am not able to request anything at all (sponsored items), not just the leatherbeaten stuff. Is anyone else having that issue?
09/16/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
I am not able to request anything at all (sponsored items), not just the leatherbeaten stuff. Is anyone else having that issue?
09/16/2009
Red Red
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Ok everyone... if you are requesting one of the Leatherbeaten items, you will experience a problem. We are going to have to look into this. If you have any other problems, please send me an email with the message you are getting and the product # of ...
I nearly creamed my jeans when I saw those leatherbeaten products for sponsored review...so like others in this thread, I will throw in my "I'm so sad my request didn't work!"

but whatever - in the meantime, I realized my month was up so I just went and requested a regular toy the regular way. I don't have the patience to lie in wait for a beautiful flogger
09/16/2009
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Quote:
Originally posted by J's Alley
I am not able to request anything at all (sponsored items), not just the leatherbeaten stuff. Is anyone else having that issue?
Could be that because they've been up awhile they've all been reviewed, just not marked as out of stock in the system? Or you may not be checking the hide out of stock products option?
09/16/2009
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by J's Alley
I am not able to request anything at all (sponsored items), not just the leatherbeaten stuff. Is anyone else having that issue?
I am sorry to hear this! Please send me an email with examples of the products you are requesting, and I will figure out what is going on. Partners@edenfantasys. com
09/16/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I am sorry to hear this! Please send me an email with examples of the products you are requesting, and I will figure out what is going on. Partners@edenfantasys. com
Thanks Gary, you're awesome! I emailed you.
09/16/2009
Purple Foxglove Purple Foxglove
I think that I'm having some issues with other-sponsored assignments vs. eden-sponsored assignments. I emailed. =)
09/17/2009
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Purple Foxglove
I think that I'm having some issues with other-sponsored assignments vs. eden-sponsored assignments. I emailed. =)
Oh yeah... just for the record (so it does not appear as though this is going unanswered) we were discussing this on the Twitter.
09/17/2009
ScottA ScottA
I'm also having problems (comes up "not available for review"). I've tried both hot items (the Swirl plug) and not-so-hot items (Cal Exotics Body Stroker and Adonis underwear).
09/17/2009
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
I'm also having problems (comes up "not available for review"). I've tried both hot items (the Swirl plug) and not-so-hot items (Cal Exotics Body Stroker and Adonis underwear).
Yeah, same here. And too bad, I don't have a Twitter so I cannot see the discussion!
09/17/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Yeah, same here. And too bad, I don't have a Twitter so I cannot see the discussion!
I have twitter and I didn't see it...I think it was direct messaging (private). But Gary is on the case (he emailed me and said so!!!). This seems to be wide spread. I tried literally over 75 items and got the same issue.
09/17/2009
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by J's Alley
I have twitter and I didn't see it...I think it was direct messaging (private). But Gary is on the case (he emailed me and said so!!!). This seems to be wide spread. I tried literally over 75 items and got the same issue.
lemme clarify that...I also went for the EF ones, I do think that is totally unrelated because I am not due for another 3 weeks Sorry
09/17/2009
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Yeah, same here. And too bad, I don't have a Twitter so I cannot see the discussion!
I only meant that I was discussing purple foxgloves issue with her on Twitter, and that I was not ignoring her question on the forum.
09/17/2009
Gary Gary
Ok, everyone I am sorry that you are still having problems. Earlier I was talking to the programmers about some glitch that is causing some of you to have problems requesting. I had hoped that by now it would fixed, but some of that technical stuff can be some real voodoo. They are working on it and hopefully it will be sorted out very soon!

I apologize for the inconvenience, and I do really appreciate your patience!
09/17/2009
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 44
Unique posters: 15