Supprt Ticket Question

Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
Hi! I hope I posted this in the right section. Anyway, I sent a support ticket 8 days ago and have not heard anything yet. I was under the impression there is 48 hours or something in that area for when you'll get an answer back? I typed a new message in the ticket when it had been 5 days. I'm wondering what to do now though. Should I continue to wait for an answer to my question? Do I start a new ticket?

Thank you for any help.
08/26/2010
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Red Vinyl Kitty
Hi! I hope I posted this in the right section. Anyway, I sent a support ticket 8 days ago and have not heard anything yet. I was under the impression there is 48 hours or something in that area for when you'll get an answer back? I typed a ... More
Email me your question at gary@edenfantasys.com
08/26/2010
Red Vinyl Kitty Red Vinyl Kitty
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Email me your question at gary@edenfantasys.com
Thanks Gary!

I got a response today, at last. I appreciate all you guys do and thank you!
08/26/2010
Antipova Antipova
Hi there-

I hope it makes more sense to continue an existing thread than to start a new one-

I submitted an order on Saturday, but received a support ticket Monday letting me know my billing address wasn't quite correct. I replied promptly, but haven't heard back.

I am curious what the turnaround time for support tickets of this type is.

I also wonder whether it would be wiser just to cancel that order and place a new one? I don't know the correct procedure to cancel an order, though.
03/16/2011
Ilya Ilya
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Hi there-

I hope it makes more sense to continue an existing thread than to start a new one-

I submitted an order on Saturday, but received a support ticket Monday letting me know my billing address wasn't quite correct. I replied ... More
Hi Antipova,

Please message me your order# and I will check on it for you.
03/17/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Ilya
Hi Antipova,

Please message me your order# and I will check on it for you.
Thanks for handling everything, Ilya, I received my package and everything is excellent.
03/21/2011
Crystal1 Crystal1
I'm having issues, too-- I submitted a ticket on 2/28, and after 2 weeks of it not being resolved (got 2 messages, but neither helped) I submitted a new ticket a week ago, but haven't heard anything back. I'm sure things are extra busy with the move to Atlanta, but 3 weeks seems like a really long time to wait.
03/22/2011
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 5