#AskEden - Too much activity notification help

DoMePretty DoMePretty
DoMePretty
Related to: 
Me a d my best friend live together and share a computer. We both have Eden account's s and I just got a message saying too much activity with my ip address so I can do anything on the account except post stuff.. what do I do?
01/22/2013
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Your best bet is to alternate who is on when. If one of you can be on site in the morning, the other can be on later in the afternoon. It doesn't have to be too far apart, but a good break between activity.
01/22/2013
Mrs.Tee Mrs.Tee
Quote:
Originally posted by DoMePretty
Me a d my best friend live together and share a computer. We both have Eden account's s and I just got a message saying too much activity with my ip address so I can do anything on the account except post stuff.. what do I do?
They are going by the ip address, i really dont know if theres anything that you can do in this situation.You may want to shoot customer service an email or evev call customer service.
01/22/2013
El-Jaro El-Jaro
Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.Tee
They are going by the ip address, i really dont know if theres anything that you can do in this situation.You may want to shoot customer service an email or evev call customer service.
No, just waiting a bit will work. Trust me, I'm an admin.
01/22/2013
DoMePretty DoMePretty
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
No, just waiting a bit will work. Trust me, I'm an admin.
Oh okay lol. Thanks.
01/22/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by El-Jaro
No, just waiting a bit will work. Trust me, I'm an admin.
I'm sorry but I totally cracked up. I could just see you tipping your hat and saying "trust me ma'am, I'm a man of the law". hehehe
01/23/2013
DoMePretty DoMePretty
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I'm sorry but I totally cracked up. I could just see you tipping your hat and saying "trust me ma'am, I'm a man of the law". hehehe
Lmao this just made my day
01/23/2013
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 4