#EdenShouldCarry - December 2012 - Suggestions Welcome!

potstickers potstickers
Quote:
Originally posted by - Kira -
I have this and it's awesome. Seconded!
Don't the Spunk lubes have methylparaben?
12/06/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
I just wanted to say, look at that model for the Shirley of Hollywood! Yay for someone that isn't super skinny, doesn't have fake breast, isn't airbrushed to the extreme, and is super cute!
My thoughts exactly!
12/06/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by MDuffy
The thought of this inside me makes me skin crawl... Tampons are bad enough...
You're on a sex toy site. Many are made of silicone. I don't see the problem..?
12/06/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter




in all sizes.












in red, white, pink, and black


in red, white, pink, and black. NEED these!

... More
I really like some of these.
12/06/2012
Kiwiflyboy Kiwiflyboy
Would love to get my hands on the Fleshlight Showermount, Sounds like good Fun.


Showermount
12/06/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by StayAtHomeAsh
HAve you tried the instead cups?
I use a Diva Cup. I don't have much desire to try disposable cups myself, but the no-mess menstrual sex is one benefit to them that I hear touted on many sites discussing cups.
12/06/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by StayAtHomeAsh
The instead cups or other menstruation products similar are triple purpose. They've been used to prevent pregnancy by inserting one before sex since it covers your cervix, and used to aid pregnancy for the same reason by catching semen in the cup ... More
Just keep in mind, folks, that Instead cups aren't intended as contraceptives. Though they are inserted similarly to a diaphragm, it's generally not recommended to use disposable menstrual cups (or any menstrual cup) as birth control. Talk to your doctor before attempting to use cups this way.
12/06/2012
LoooveMonkey LoooveMonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by xoheartsyou
NYC bulk lingerie






ANY ITEMS FROM THE NEW 2013 VIVACE V COLLECTION.
2013 COLLECTION

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CARRY LA ROXX PIECES....
HERE

HERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE SOME ITEMS
HERE

VELVET ... More
Oh my god, YUM!! I want this, too! Also love your finds, PropertyofPotter.
12/07/2012
kitty1949 kitty1949
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiwiflyboy
Would love to get my hands on the Fleshlight Showermount, Sounds like good Fun.


That's awesome!
12/07/2012
Tangles Tangles
Quote:
Originally posted by True Pleasures
I would love to see EF carry the Lily Cup from LELO.

"A new generation in period protection, the Lily CupTM is an ultra-soft, reusable menstrual cup made of medical-grade silicone. Designed to fit your busy lifestyle, enjoy long-lasting ... More
I second this wholeheartedly.
12/07/2012
StayAtHomeAsh StayAtHomeAsh
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiwiflyboy
Would love to get my hands on the Fleshlight Showermount, Sounds like good Fun.


That would be awesome. I would buy that for my boyfriend.
12/07/2012
StayAtHomeAsh StayAtHomeAsh
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
I use a Diva Cup. I don't have much desire to try disposable cups myself, but the no-mess menstrual sex is one benefit to them that I hear touted on many sites discussing cups.
It's true that you can use them that way but it is uncomfortable. And there is leakage. I say just try shower sex.
12/07/2012
XYCopperheadSly XYCopperheadSly
Leg Avenue stuff. Know we had the first one and it got discontinued....but they're my FAVORITE STOCKINGS WAAHHHHHHH.

link

link

link

link

link

link
12/07/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by StayAtHomeAsh
It's true that you can use them that way but it is uncomfortable. And there is leakage. I say just try shower sex.
I suppose it depends on the woman. Some say that Insteads are perfectly comfortable and stay in place just fine, others say they're awkward and pop out if the lady so much as sneezes. I imagine the sex angle is the same way.
12/08/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by XYCopperheadSly
Leg Avenue stuff. Know we had the first one and it got discontinued....but they're my FAVORITE STOCKINGS WAAHHHHHHH.

link

link

link

link

link

link ... More
Seconding all of this!
12/08/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
I am lusting after the following Coquette items...

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
12/08/2012
llellsee llellsee
Burning Angel Brass Knuckles Butt Plug

Love To Love Godebusters Butt plugs - Link
12/08/2012
Melan!e Melan!e
Please bring this back
12/08/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by potstickers
Don't the Spunk lubes have methylparaben?
They do. However, should to talk with the lubes maker...he explains how much paraben is actually in there (very little). Kira is very sensitive to parabens and can actually use it. Pop on by her review to see. It's on her Blog. You can read mine too on my blog...I go over the ingredients.
12/08/2012
PassionCpl PassionCpl
Well other than the Aslan Leather Handycuffs and Steam Punk cuffs we're constantly requesting (hint hint), how about some rechargeable batteries?



And once again, the cuffs for those who haven't seen them before:


12/08/2012
dv8 dv8
She's one of my favorite Sexis contributors so how about the Nina Hartley Fleshlight? (If the Bloggess ever has her own Fleshlight, I'd want that too. )
12/08/2012
angel42539 angel42539
Quote:
Originally posted by GingerSpice


Liberator furniture!!! <3
i like this
12/09/2012
mjtheprincess mjtheprincess
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiwiflyboy
Would love to get my hands on the Fleshlight Showermount, Sounds like good Fun.


I second the shower mount for sure!
12/09/2012
butts butts
Hell yes on that shower mount! Looks awesome!
12/09/2012
butts butts
Quote:
Originally posted by MDuffy
The thought of this inside me makes me skin crawl... Tampons are bad enough...
If menstruation bothers you so badly, maybe you should avoid a website that centers around female sex organs Or possibly just educate yourself a bit more, if you're that disgusted, you probably don't know much of anything about it.
12/09/2012
CaseyDeuce CaseyDeuce
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
What about these sexy items from Oh La La Cheri?

link
link
link
LOVE!
12/09/2012
CaseyDeuce CaseyDeuce
Quote:
Originally posted by kitty1949
16 oz. Coochy! I can't get enough!

Agree!!
12/09/2012
CaseyDeuce CaseyDeuce
Quote:
Originally posted by xoheartsyou
NYC bulk lingerie






ANY ITEMS FROM THE NEW 2013 VIVACE V COLLECTION.
2013 COLLECTION

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CARRY LA ROXX PIECES....
HERE

HERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE SOME ITEMS
HERE

VELVET ... More
Gorgeous!! Want the 1st pink one!!
12/09/2012
CaseyDeuce CaseyDeuce
Quote:
Originally posted by PropertyOfPotter
In all sizes
Stunning!!
12/09/2012
CaseyDeuce CaseyDeuce
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionCpl
Well other than the Aslan Leather Handycuffs and Steam Punk cuffs we're constantly requesting (hint hint), how about some rechargeable batteries?



And once again, the cuffs for those who haven't seen them before:


... More
I heard that rechargable batteries are no good for sex toys? Anyone know the truth (or fiction) behind that?
12/09/2012
Total posts: 254
Unique posters: 103