#EdenShouldCarry - June 2013

FieryRed FieryRed
Quote:
Originally posted by bratcat
Wow that stone dildo looks AMAZING!
I agree, it's gorgeous! Nice shape, too. Looks like some of the beautiful granite countertops...of course, those always make me cringe, because I picture the environmental damage being done to get all that gorgeous stone out of mountains in other countries...
06/09/2013
SourAppleMartini SourAppleMartini
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
I'm sure Eden will stock it when it's available (the sooner the better!), but have you guys seen Fun Factory's Stronic Drei yet??







Look at that curve! That texture! If I had seen this one beforehand, I ... More
OMG, want! I had so trouble choosing between g4 Tiger and Stronic, now I can just get this one! I hope Eden will carry it in the future.
06/09/2013
VeganChick (is Gone) VeganChick (is Gone)
Quote:
Originally posted by evanescentowl
I found some higher-quality stuff that seems interesting.

What about these by the Norwegian company Laid?


link


link ... More
Ohhhh that stone one is so pretty! I'm drooling!!
06/10/2013
VeganChick (is Gone) VeganChick (is Gone)
Quote:
Originally posted by evanescentowl
I found some higher-quality stuff that seems interesting.

What about these by the Norwegian company Laid?


link


link ... More
I was looking at the site and it said that this stone is 300 million years old. I saw it on another site for only $109. Not too shabby.
06/10/2013
evanescentowl evanescentowl
I don't mean to be spamming up this thread but I keep finding things!


link


link


link


link
06/10/2013
Dragonbreath Dragonbreath
Since this is a re discover sex website i would really like to see vigrx plus male enhancement pills.
06/10/2013
FieryRed FieryRed
Quote:
Originally posted by VeganChick (is Gone)
I was looking at the site and it said that this stone is 300 million years old. I saw it on another site for only $109. Not too shabby.
Well, of course it is. Takes a long time for those larger crystals you see in there to form. Did you know diamonds average 3-4 billion years old?
06/10/2013
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
Check out these little cuties:


Iroha by Tenga. Three rechargeable clitoral vibrators, and I think I read somewhere that they're made of silicone.

From left to right: Yuki, Midori, Sakura

I think these are just too cute. ... More
YES! I love those whenever I see someone post them!
06/10/2013
Dash Dash
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
Check out these little cuties:


Iroha by Tenga. Three rechargeable clitoral vibrators, and I think I read somewhere that they're made of silicone.

From left to right: Yuki, Midori, Sakura

I think these are just too cute. ... More
they're so cute and really well-designed, it seems like.... aaaaa i want one!!
06/10/2013
Dash Dash
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
I would also like to see some quality glass toys on Eden. I find the current glass selection kind of on the boring side. Love Style Glass seems like a good place to start; they're not cheap, but dang, they are gorgeous.

This is one of my ... More
holy shit is that a dichroic glass dildo??? that's beautiful!
06/10/2013
misskat misskat
Quote:
Originally posted by evanescentowl
I don't mean to be spamming up this thread but I keep finding things!


link


link


link


link ... More
Love all these!
06/10/2013
Ryanne Ryanne
Quote:
Originally posted by sunflower
More storage options. Locking boxes. Vaultz lockboxes.
More padded pouches for glass dildos and satin pouches for storing other toys.

I saw a poll about this a while ago and the consensus said "yeah we need more ... More
I agree padded pouches for glass dildos and satin pouches fr storing other toys.

I would also like to see Eden start to care 4-10 inch stilettos. I know a bunch of guys whom have fetishes of females in 4 to 10 inch stilettos. I personally love my stilettos. I would love to see Eden start to care these shoes.
06/10/2013
Ryanne Ryanne
Quote:
Originally posted by VeganChick (is Gone)
I would like to see the Sliquid Splash come back. I love that stuff.
Yes I would love for Sliquid Splash to come back as well. I enjoyed the smell and the feeling of it.
06/10/2013
snowminx snowminx
Quote:
Originally posted by karenm
There was a thread about this in the forums a long time ago, but I've been curious about stone dildos. And considering the popularity of the wooden Nob Essence line on EF (another unusual dildo material), I think a lot of people would be ... More
I really wish they carried more too, some look really cool.

I also love ones made of crystal/quartz like these-



Not sure if those kinds of things can be sold enough for retail though.
06/10/2013
CaseyBenSullivan CaseyBenSullivan
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
I made this post in another thread and I think it would be a really neat idea.

"I'd love Eden tank tops and hoodies... ONLY if the material was quality and not the cheapo stuff like the towel that fell apart after a few washes, or ... More
What a great idea for the logo competition!
06/10/2013
CaseyBenSullivan CaseyBenSullivan
Quote:
Originally posted by evanescentowl
I don't mean to be spamming up this thread but I keep finding things!


link


link


link


link ... More
These are great! I especially like the glass dildo with the heart on the end, and the purple glass plug. Gorgeous!
06/10/2013
CaseyBenSullivan CaseyBenSullivan
It would be great if Eden carried Wartenberg wheels. Those are awesome for sensation play!
06/10/2013
MrWill MrWill
Quote:
Originally posted by CaseyBenSullivan
It would be great if Eden carried Wartenberg wheels. Those are awesome for sensation play!
Wartenberg Pinwheel

Eden does carry Wartenberg wheels, and they are on sale right now for $14.44!
06/10/2013
Pete's Princess Pete's Princess
MORE MEN'S UNDERWEAR & COSTUME.

MALE POWER - COCKY COWBOY
COCKY COWBOY

MALE POWER - BLACK COBRA - JOCK AND MINI SHORT
JOCK
SHORT

CANDYMAN 9668
CANDY

CANDYMAN REFEREE
REFEREE

CANDYMAN 9576
BDSM

CLEVER POP TIGER
TIGER
06/10/2013
eri86 eri86
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
I'm sure Eden will stock it when it's available (the sooner the better!), but have you guys seen Fun Factory's Stronic Drei yet??







Look at that curve! That texture! If I had seen this one beforehand, I ... More
Ooo! Nice! I want!
06/11/2013
eri86 eri86
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
Well I just checked Fun Factory's site, and it says the Drei's diameter is 4 centimeters, which is about 1.6 inches. The Eins is listed as 1.75 inches diameter... so it's a weensy bit slimmer.
With all that added texture? Narrow is probably better.
06/11/2013
eri86 eri86
The New Jopen Vanity Vr17.
06/11/2013
Aishiteru Aishiteru
Quote:
Originally posted by snowminx
I really wish they carried more too, some look really cool.

I also love ones made of crystal/quartz like these-



Not sure if those kinds of things can be sold enough for retail though. ... More
Crystal dildos would be nice.
06/11/2013
Ms. N Ms. N
Quote:
Originally posted by Pete's Princess
MORE MEN'S UNDERWEAR & COSTUME.

MALE POWER - COCKY COWBOY


MALE POWER - BLACK COBRA - JOCK AND MINI SHORT



CANDYMAN 9668


CANDYMAN REFEREE


CANDYMAN 9576


CLEVER POP TIGER
... More
Love these!

I want more lingerie for everyone!
06/11/2013
Virgingasms Virgingasms
Quote:
Originally posted by Ningyo
All of those are already available on Eden except for the limited edition Cush.
My bad, I had out of stock items filtered.
06/11/2013
snowminx snowminx
Quote:
Originally posted by eri86
The New Jopen Vanity Vr17.
Considering eden has pretty much every other vanity I'm sure it will get stocked one of these days lol
06/11/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
More mens undies

This is a popular item here in pants..lets do the jock/thongs.



06/11/2013
angel42539 angel42539
we need a lot more variety of storage, mens stuff! id love to see more rechargeable as well and discreet!
06/12/2013
Aishiteru Aishiteru
Quote:
Originally posted by SourAppleMartini
OMG, want! I had so trouble choosing between g4 Tiger and Stronic, now I can just get this one! I hope Eden will carry it in the future.
I also thought that.
06/12/2013
Trysexual Trysexual
some good condoms

06/12/2013
Total posts: 200
Unique posters: 78