#EdenShouldCarry - October 2012 - Suggestions Welcome!

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

#EdenShouldCarry - October 2012 - Suggestions Welcome!

PassionCpl PassionCpl
Quote:
Originally posted by FantasyFanatic
Fleshlight Renewing Powder
I was honestly surprised that I didn't see this with your cleaning/maintenance stuff.
link



All it is is cornstarch, and I could always just buy some elsewhere. But that's the type of thing that ...
That's a great idea, although hubby just uses regular cornstarch which is less than $1 and will probably last a LONG time! The 'So Fresh and So Clean Combo Pack' on the above link looks like it might be nice to see on EF though.

10/18/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by DiscretionAdvised
Also, we carry the Fashionistas small bunny tail butt plug, but I'm not a big fan of the texture. It would be nice to have another option on here.

This one from Crystal Delights is much nicer looking and feeling (and more expensive ). It ...
I swear, I never realized we had the fashionistas line!
10/19/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by Wonderstruck
I would love to see some silky bed sheet sets, comforters, blankets, throws..anything really! I was disappointed that the liberator throws are no longer available.
I had seen a throw that I thought was going to become available but maybe I just imagined it because it hasn't been added yet and I forgot to save the darn link.
10/19/2012
sktb0007 sktb0007
Quote:
Originally posted by FantasyFanatic
Fleshlight Renewing Powder
I was honestly surprised that I didn't see this with your cleaning/maintenance stuff.
link



All it is is cornstarch, and I could always just buy some elsewhere. But that's the type of thing that ...
They had a product page for this but never ended up selling it. Maybe they'll add it in the future?
10/19/2012
lilly555 lilly555
Quote:
Originally posted by sextoyreviewland
So I just stumbled across "BS is nice" and they have super cute silicone products!







...
I've seen these before! They are totally adorable.
10/19/2012
DiscretionAdvised DiscretionAdvised
How about the Mangasm Rush?


10/19/2012
Tuesday Tuesday
Fun Factory Stronic vibrator (link to video) It looks incredibly strong.

And also the Aneros Evi, a new kegel exerciser.



It's supposed to allow you to have intense orgasms hands-free. It both massages your G-spot and presses on your clitoris.
10/19/2012
Apirka Apirka
I'd love to see additions to the Sliquid line, specifically the Sliquid Splash but actually getting the unscented version in and the White Tea Pear scent. Also the Sliquid Smooth shave creme!


Also, more natural products and lubes and such like the Sensuous Beauty line. Sad to see those being fazed out (especially since I haven't been able to try the ones I really wanted). If they're never coming back, hopefully other natural products will be replacing them.
10/20/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
So this etsy seller makes cinching bags that are perfect for sex toys. There's none of up now, but I'd love EF to carry them: link
10/21/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by Adriana Ravenlust
So this etsy seller makes cinching bags that are perfect for sex toys. There's none of up now, but I'd love EF to carry them: link
I wonder if it'd be too difficult for an independent seller that makes their products by hand to keep up with the demand here.
10/21/2012
meitman meitman
Very Private Secretary from Magic Silk's Cheap Thrills collection






Icicles no. 15 from Pipedreams


10/21/2012
Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
I need comfy jammies in Coquette's Naughty People print.

Cami & Capris

Booty Shorts
10/22/2012
kitty1949 kitty1949
Quote:
Originally posted by Gone (LD29)
I need comfy jammies in Coquette's Naughty People print.



...
YES!!!!!
10/22/2012
Ryanne Ryanne
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
The links seem to be broken for me...
Yes more dresses please
10/22/2012
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by SMichelle
I wonder if it'd be too difficult for an independent seller that makes their products by hand to keep up with the demand here.
I don't know. I thought they'd brought in stuff from other Etsy sellers and, TBH, an Etsy seller might not be actually doing stuff by hand. Even so, Eden could potentially order in batches.
10/22/2012
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by sktb0007
I had seen a throw that I thought was going to become available but maybe I just imagined it because it hasn't been added yet and I forgot to save the darn link.
Do you mean the Vancouver blanket?

10/22/2012
Feisty Feisty
I think Eden should carry shoes!!! I would definitely buy some sexy pumps!
10/22/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by sextoyreviewland
So I just stumbled across "BS is nice" and they have super cute silicone products!







...
YES! To all of those.



I am dieing to have a rainbow colored dildo.
10/22/2012
SMichelle SMichelle
Quote:
Originally posted by meitman
Very Private Secretary from Magic Silk's Cheap Thrills collection






Icicles no. 15 from Pipedreams


...
Love the outfit!
10/22/2012
Apirka Apirka
Quote:
Originally posted by Gone (LD29)
I need comfy jammies in Coquette's Naughty People print.



...
I would totally buy the Naughty People tank and pants set and booty shorts! LOVE my Naughty People chemise. I wonder if they make lounge pants or something in that print. Would definitely pick up a pair of those as well!
10/22/2012
kitty1949 kitty1949
Quote:
Originally posted by Apirka
I would totally buy the Naughty People tank and pants set and booty shorts! LOVE my Naughty People chemise. I wonder if they make lounge pants or something in that print. Would definitely pick up a pair of those as well!
When I went to Coquette's site, I saw the chemise, boxer briefs, male thong, female thong, booty shorts, tank and capris/lounge pants. I want them all!
10/22/2012
Zombirella Zombirella
Quote:
Originally posted by Kate
I love these threads! Here's my wishlist with some stuff carried over from my September wishlist because I really want Pink Cupcake scented products, I'd buy one of each!!!!


The More The Merrier Set includes:
•milk made™ ...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, the Cake sets AND the Pink Cupcake Crazy Girl body lotion!
10/22/2012
Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
Quote:
Originally posted by kitty1949
When I went to Coquette's site, I saw the chemise, boxer briefs, male thong, female thong, booty shorts, tank and capris/lounge pants. I want them all!
I'm in love with the print and would get much more wear out of the cami and capris than I would out of the chemise. Although I want that too!
10/22/2012
Nyx (Under the Covers) Nyx (Under the Covers)
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley


Welcome to the monthly Eden Should Carry Thread. The idea is pretty simple - you all are all over the internet looking at all kinds of things and sometimes you stumble across something really awesome that we don't carry at the moment and ...
INCOQNITO products (link They are gorgeous and some are quite "BDSM 101"-friendly. Also, many of their products can make for beautiful accessories.

Some examples:
link
link
link
link
link
link
10/22/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Still holding out hope for some more Leg Avenue Costumes!



10/23/2012
panthercat23 panthercat23
Quote:
Originally posted by SkylarrStarr


Bettie Page shoes from Ellie. They have tons, but these are stellar.

Also...shoes in general would be great!











Socks and Leg warmers and fun stockings! Got a lot of strippers and cam ...
I agree on the shoes in general.

Ellie
Sparky

Brook

Juliet

Olivia

Fantasy

Lacy
10/23/2012
Nora29714 Nora29714
shoes!!!
10/23/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
Fun Factory Stronic vibrator (link to video) It looks incredibly strong.

And also the Aneros Evi, a new kegel exerciser.



It's supposed to allow you to have intense orgasms hands-free. It both massages your G-spot and ...
Really, really want the Evi.
10/23/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
Quote:
Originally posted by Apirka
I'd love to see additions to the Sliquid line, specifically the Sliquid Splash but actually getting the unscented version in and the White Tea Pear scent. Also the Sliquid Smooth shave creme!


Also, more natural products and lubes and ...
YES! I love the Sliquid Smooth and would love to see it here.
10/23/2012
- Kira - - Kira -
BLACK LUNA BEADS OMFG!

10/23/2012
Total posts: 326
Unique posters: 102