Chargers

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Chargers

Rayne Rayne
I broke the charger for my California Exotic Rechargeable Black Label™ Jack Rabbit and don't know what to do

Does anyone know where I can get the charger for it by itself without buying the whole thing again?

Or does anyone know what kind of charger it uses?
12/07/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
edeneve edeneve
take your charger w/ you to an audio/computer/video store like Best Buy. they have a stock of chargers where you might find a replacement.
12/07/2013
Sincerely Yours, N Sincerely Yours, N
Read how strong the charger is and take it to an electronics store looking for another charger with the same shape and strength. Or, alternatively, if you have many toys, look through your collection of chargers. I've had some break on me only to see that they're identical to those of other brands.
12/08/2013
Slutty Girl Problems Slutty Girl Problems
Quote:
Originally posted by Sincerely Yours, N
Read how strong the charger is and take it to an electronics store looking for another charger with the same shape and strength. Or, alternatively, if you have many toys, look through your collection of chargers. I've had some break on me only to ...
That's a great idea!!!
12/08/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Slutty Girl Problems
That's a great idea!!!
Or you could just contact CalEx and ask for a replacement...
12/08/2013
alliegator alliegator
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne
I broke the charger for my California Exotic Rechargeable Black Label™ Jack Rabbit and don't know what to do

Does anyone know where I can get the charger for it by itself without buying the whole thing again?

Or does anyone know ...
Hi, I've lost my Cal Exotics Black Jack Rabbit charger. Did you ever replace yours?
Jun 30, 1:42 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by alliegator
Hi, I've lost my Cal Exotics Black Jack Rabbit charger. Did you ever replace yours?
Maybe you should try to pm her in case she is not reading the forum. Then she will receive an email. Good luck.
Jun 30, 8:50 pm
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 7