Monday morning. You wake up fifteen minutes late, knowing this seemingly minimalistic amount of time would ordinarily be of little consequence - except it's currently pouring rain in very large, vision-hampering drops. The kids are screaming; they can't find their school supplies even though you remember specifically telling them to put their backpacks by the door. Or your significant other is crankier than a snake and is making your morning seem really, really difficult. And this is all before seven o'clock in the morning. The day just continues to spiral downhill:
- Spill coffee in lap *check*
- Almost lock the keys in the car *check*
- Boss notices you're late arriving *check*
- Customers/co-workers are being especially difficult *check*
- It's a very horrible, no good, very bad day *check*
So...what now? Do you bottle it up inside and let it build until you eventually explode on the next person who decides to rattle the cage?
Or, do you have a tried and true system of venting? Who is your "go-to vent" person? What kind of things do you find yourself venting about on a normal basis?