#Halloween - Candy Count

Ansley Ansley


Welcome to Edenfantasys Halloween Candy Count! We promise it'll be lots of fun and semi-easy.

Okay, so here's how it's going to work; I will post a picture containing a vessel with a hand-counted amount of candy in it. If need be, I will supply hints.


- You will have approximately ten minutes to make your guess.

- You can guess more than once for each picture.

- The guess closest to the amount tallied will win 1,000 points.

- There are four chances to win!
10/15/2012
  • Buy 1 Fetish Or Glass Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
Everybody ready?
10/31/2012
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Everybody ready?
Ready!
10/31/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Ready!
10/31/2012
skeeterlynn skeeterlynn
Ready
10/31/2012
xxombie xxombie
Exciting!! This should be fun! Got candy on the brain
10/31/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
i'm ready, this is going to be fun
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
We'll give everyone just a few more minutes to join us. We'll start at 11:10, sound good?
10/31/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
We'll give everyone just a few more minutes to join us. We'll start at 11:10, sound good?
More time to procrastinate against doing housework! Take your time!
10/31/2012
Hubby80 Hubby80
Ready
10/31/2012
skeeterlynn skeeterlynn
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
We'll give everyone just a few more minutes to join us. We'll start at 11:10, sound good?
Sounds good
10/31/2012
XxFallenAngelxX XxFallenAngelxX
Perfect, I'm just shopping on the site anyhow, lol.
10/31/2012
xxombie xxombie
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
More time to procrastinate against doing housework! Take your time!
LOL
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Just to let everyone know, I personally hand-counted all of these three times to make sure we were 100% accurate.

I'm excited to see the guesses!
10/31/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
Ready!
10/31/2012
S&Gangel S&Gangel
ready!
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Hubby80
Ready
Hey! Glad to see you here!
10/31/2012
skeeterlynn skeeterlynn
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Just to let everyone know, I personally hand-counted all of these three times to make sure we were 100% accurate.

I'm excited to see the guesses!
Haha. The only downside of the candy counts. Imagine counting how many mini MMs fill a giant baby bottle piggy bank. Not so fun. Haha
10/31/2012
S&Gangel S&Gangel
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hey! Glad to see you here!
hehe its late in Aus, so ill have to go to sleep after this, 13 hr shift at work tm
10/31/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Just to let everyone know, I personally hand-counted all of these three times to make sure we were 100% accurate.

I'm excited to see the guesses!
oh my gosh, what a job.. did you eat any while you were counting.. hehehe
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by skeeterlynn
Haha. The only downside of the candy counts. Imagine counting how many mini MMs fill a giant baby bottle piggy bank. Not so fun. Haha
Oh, it was a ton of fun for me! It's been so long since I've done anything like this for Halloween that I was really excited. Stupidly, dork-ily excited, even.
10/31/2012
DiscretionAdvised DiscretionAdvised
Ready!
10/31/2012
S&Gangel S&Gangel
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
oh my gosh, what a job.. did you eat any while you were counting.. hehehe
haha awsome
10/31/2012
candykiss34 candykiss34
Happy Halloween, everyone
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by S&Gangel
hehe its late in Aus, so ill have to go to sleep after this, 13 hr shift at work tm
Oh boo! Work can wait.
10/31/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
Quote:
Originally posted by S&Gangel
hehe its late in Aus, so ill have to go to sleep after this, 13 hr shift at work tm
glad you could stop by. oh my gosh, that is a long shift.

HUGS HUGS HUGS
10/31/2012
skeeterlynn skeeterlynn
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Oh, it was a ton of fun for me! It's been so long since I've done anything like this for Halloween that I was really excited. Stupidly, dork-ily excited, even.
Lol. I feel yuh. I got excited because I got to go trick-or-treating this year.
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
oh my gosh, what a job.. did you eat any while you were counting.. hehehe
hehehe Not during, but we definitely munched the "extras".
10/31/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
oh my gosh, what a job.. did you eat any while you were counting.. hehehe
I'd be like, "One for the jar, one for me. One for the jar, two for me. One for the jar, three for me..."
10/31/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
can't wait!
10/31/2012
Total posts: 868
Unique posters: 37