#Halloween - Horror Movie Trailers and Discussion!

Ansley Ansley


Welcome to EF’s Horror Trailer Extravaganza! We’ll be posting staff members favorite Horror and Halloween flicks and encourage you to post some of your favorite trailers! We’re interested to see how many horror buffs we’ve got in the audience! Don’t be shy, jump right in!
10/15/2012
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
Still have lots of fun things for this afternoon!! I'm so glad all of you are here and making this day awesome!!!
10/31/2012
beautifulpierced beautifulpierced
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Welcome to EF’s Horror Trailer Extravaganza! We’ll be posting staff members favorite Horror and Halloween flicks and encourage you to post some of your favorite trailers! We’re interested to see how many horror buffs we’ve got in the audience! Don’t ... More
My favorite horror movies were always The Nightmare on elm street series.. it was very scary for me as a child and as i grew older i began to understand the spook factor and how interesting and in depth the story plot was.
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley


Here are Gary's top ten favorite horror films; how many of them have you seen?


01. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!



02. Cemetery Man (1994)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!



03. The Exorcist III: Legion (1990)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!



04. Bride of Frankenstein (1935)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!




05. Prince of Darkness (1987)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!



06. Maniac (1980)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!



07. Rabid (1977)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!



08. The Howling (1981)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!



09. Poltergeist (1982)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!



10. Creepers (1985)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by beautifulpierced
My favorite horror movies were always The Nightmare on elm street series.. it was very scary for me as a child and as i grew older i began to understand the spook factor and how interesting and in depth the story plot was.
I think those were actually my least favorite of them all. I just didn't get into it as much as everyone else did. But, being Pagan I'm extremely protective of my dream space so I've always chocked it up to that.
10/31/2012
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
I always liked the Hellraiser series. The older horror movies are better IMO because they leave more to your imagination and they are more realistic!

Glad I could make it to some of the festivities!
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
I always liked the Hellraiser series. The older horror movies are better IMO because they leave more to your imagination and they are more realistic!

Glad I could make it to some of the festivities!
Hey!!! I don't see you around too much anymore so I'm really glad you could join us!! How have you been?
10/31/2012
beautifulpierced beautifulpierced
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
I always liked the Hellraiser series. The older horror movies are better IMO because they leave more to your imagination and they are more realistic!

Glad I could make it to some of the festivities!
hell raiser was very mindful, it had twists and turns i really didn't see coming.
10/31/2012
HarlequinBunnie HarlequinBunnie
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I think those were actually my least favorite of them all. I just didn't get into it as much as everyone else did. But, being Pagan I'm extremely protective of my dream space so I've always chocked it up to that.
Sorry one last thing, Poltergeist (1982) is one of my favorite movies of all time however I get sad when I watch them knowing that "Caroline" dies for real after the 3rd one. She was such a cute little girl. Tangia was an awesome actress too. So sad
10/31/2012
XxXxX XxXxX
I'm gonna take a break and hop a shower before the kids get home.. BBL!
10/31/2012
LoooveMonkey LoooveMonkey
I've only seen Bride of Frankenstein and Creepers. I'd like to see Cemetary Man and Maniac.
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by HarlequinBunnie
Sorry one last thing, Poltergeist (1982) is one of my favorite movies of all time however I get sad when I watch them knowing that "Caroline" dies for real after the 3rd one. She was such a cute little girl. Tangia was an awesome actress too. So sad
Yeah, that was quite unfortunate.
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by XxXxX
I'm gonna take a break and hop a shower before the kids get home.. BBL!
See you soon!
10/31/2012
unfulfilled unfulfilled
The only one I've seen from that list is the original Texas chainsaw massacre and I've seen the updated one as well.
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley


JR’s top 5 favorite movies are:

01. Dawn of the Dead (2004)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!


02. Silent Hill (2006)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!


03. Land of the Dead (2005)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!


04. The Mist (2007)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!


05. 1408 (2007)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!

Are you a classic horror fan who swears off any and all remakes or are there exceptions to the rule?
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by unfulfilled
The only one I've seen from that list is the original Texas chainsaw massacre and I've seen the updated one as well.
I like TCM a lot. It's one of the best out there.
10/31/2012
LoooveMonkey LoooveMonkey
Heeey, okay. I've seen Dawn of the Dead, Silent Hill and The Mist!! XD I guess I just don't watch old movies often.
10/31/2012
skeeterlynn skeeterlynn
I love Nightmare on Elm Street and Hellraiser myself. Haha. Though, there's way too many now to pick out my favorites.
10/31/2012
sweetiejo sweetiejo
going to see the new silent hill tonighyt
10/31/2012
Jesyra Jesyra
1408 was creepy. Mostly because we had the exact bedspread from the film!
10/31/2012
ginainohio78 ginainohio78
my all time favorite is Exorcist the original
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jesyra
1408 was creepy. Mostly because we had the exact bedspread from the film!
Oh that is creepy!!!
10/31/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Silent hill looks good!
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Notice a zombie theme here? These are Sammi’s favorite flicks. What’s your favorite zombie film?

01. Re-Animator (1985)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!

02. City of the Living Dead (1980)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!

03. Ringu (1998)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!


04. Dead Alive (1992)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!

05. Evil Dead (1983)


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer!

10/31/2012
ginainohio78 ginainohio78
i have a huge collection of scary movies i watch them before anything no matter what lol can never get enough i like to be scared
10/31/2012
sweetiejo sweetiejo
Quote:
Originally posted by Jesyra
1408 was creepy. Mostly because we had the exact bedspread from the film!
EEK that would freak me
10/31/2012
sweetiejo sweetiejo
wow i didnt know the ring was that old
10/31/2012
ginainohio78 ginainohio78
day of the dead love it
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Funny story:

I rented Final Destination one night and watched it by myself. The next day, hubby (boyfriend at the time) came over early in the morning and climbed into bed to snuggle.

All of a sudden my monitor which was at the end of the bed against the wall, caught on fire. It was plugged in, but not on.

I was scared out of my freakin' mind!!! Remember the scene where the teacher sets her drink on her monitor and the condensation leaks into it? Then she trips in the kitchen and ends up with a butcher's block worth of knives in her chest?

Yeah...I was seriously about to lose my mind on that one.
10/31/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by ginainohio78
i have a huge collection of scary movies i watch them before anything no matter what lol can never get enough i like to be scared
What's your favorite?
10/31/2012
Total posts: 125
Unique posters: 21