It's time for Holiday Contest #2!
We've all had those holidays where things just either go so wrong that they should be featured on Jerry Springer or go so right that Martha Stewart would be proud. We're betting people have had more of the former than the latter!
So break out your word program and get to typing! Send us your funniest, goofiest holiday story to date. (While the sad and depressing happens just as frequently, we want to keep things sunshine and roses 'round here this season, so save those for another time.)
- Stories must be no more than 800 words and no less than 500 words.
- Stories must center around a winter-themed holiday; whether it's Christmas, New Year's, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Joe Bob's Bricklaying Holiday doesn't matter.
- Content should be funny and uplifting.
- Send stories to email@example.com m
- Subject line should read: "Holiday Story Contest"
- Please include your screenname
- Deadline is Midnight, Friday night (so the stroke of midnight Dec. 7th)
Good luck everyone and I can't wait to read your stories!