#Holiday - #Contest - Voting - Set the Scene for Romance!

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

#Holiday - #Contest - Voting - Set the Scene for Romance!

Ansley Ansley
Voting ends this weekend! Vote before 11:59 Sunday evening!


As for the flowers, I believe they are roses in a Valentine's bouquet with a vase and the chocolates are either Godiva or Ghirardelli, I'll have to double check on Monday.
02/08/2013
damnbul12 damnbul12
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley


Welcome to the voting portion of the Valentine's Day - Set the Scene for Romance contest!

Please vote for your favorite entries. You may cast more than one vote. Please do not click the 'header' (Romantic Toy Scene/Contest) ...
all are fun
02/08/2013
Rory Rory
All of you are more creative then me! Good luck!
02/08/2013
Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
Is anyone else having issues with the "click images to enlarge" bit? It just seems to select that image for voting.
02/08/2013
ginnyluvspotter ginnyluvspotter
Good job and good luck
02/08/2013
CaseyDeuce CaseyDeuce



This was my entry, I still wanted to share it!
02/08/2013
saara saara
good luck to everyone and great job
02/09/2013
amazon amazon
These are fantastic!!
02/09/2013
AliMc AliMc
Quote:
Originally posted by Gone (LD29)
Is anyone else having issues with the "click images to enlarge" bit? It just seems to select that image for voting.
Yeah I can only view them large by right clicking the images and choosing 'open image in new tab'
02/09/2013
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
Is there first second and third prize for each category or are they awarded for over all votes of both categories?
02/10/2013
freud13 freud13
Good luck everyone! These are hilarious and quite creative.
02/10/2013
WetJenn WetJenn
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
Is there first second and third prize for each category or are they awarded for over all votes of both categories?
I was rereading the rules myself, and it says its actually 2 contests. SO if i understand it correctly, each category is doing a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Please correct me if I am wrong.
02/10/2013
Gone (LD29) Gone (LD29)
Quote:
Originally posted by AliMc
Yeah I can only view them large by right clicking the images and choosing 'open image in new tab'
Yeah, that's what I had to do as well.
02/10/2013
CountryPrincess CountryPrincess
hahaha those are all awesome!!!
02/10/2013
WetJenn WetJenn
Congratulations to everyone! Good jobs.
Hope you enjoy your prizes!
02/11/2013
kandy anjel kandy anjel
very creative well done!!!!
02/11/2013
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
I am so thrilled that you all liked my Titanic Scene. I would love to know who did the painting scene. The details are amazing and the little sketch is awesome. You are very very talented!!!

Has anyone heard, or is there sort of a sneak peak into the toys we won? Or is that up to the different companies?
02/11/2013
XYCopperheadSly XYCopperheadSly
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
I am so thrilled that you all liked my Titanic Scene. I would love to know who did the painting scene. The details are amazing and the little sketch is awesome. You are very very talented!!!

Has anyone heard, or is there sort of a sneak peak ...
Thank you! I did the Titanic drawing scene with the tentacles

I spent hours making that tiny couch. You have no idea. That thing is legit.
02/11/2013
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
Quote:
Originally posted by XYCopperheadSly
Thank you! I did the Titanic drawing scene with the tentacles

I spent hours making that tiny couch. You have no idea. That thing is legit.
You are a very talented Artist!!!! I knew that it was really hand drawn, the little painting in the scene. When I first saw it I though... Girl with the Pearl Earning.

HUGS HUGS HUGS. you rock.
02/11/2013
XYCopperheadSly XYCopperheadSly
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
You are a very talented Artist!!!! I knew that it was really hand drawn, the little painting in the scene. When I first saw it I though... Girl with the Pearl Earning.

HUGS HUGS HUGS. you rock.
^_^ Thank you so much ^_^
02/11/2013
  • 1
  • 2
Total posts: 50
Unique posters: 36