Start a NEW THREAD in this category for your "Sex Shop I Trust" posts

Always Aroused Girl Always Aroused Girl
Please don't respond to someone else's thread with your post. Start a new one!

Thank you!
09/24/2008
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sleeping Dreamer Sleeping Dreamer
I love that we can do this but I'm wary of the forums. Contributors will be able to read other reviewer's entries and even be able to copy off their ideas or steal their thoughts. Maybe I'm alone in this but I'd like my entry to be unique without anyone else using it for inspiration.
09/24/2008
Oggins Oggins
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleeping Dreamer
I love that we can do this but I'm wary of the forums. Contributors will be able to read other reviewer's entries and even be able to copy off their ideas or steal their thoughts. Maybe I'm alone in this but I'd like my entry to be ... More
WOW! I thought I was the only one thinking this! Glad I'm not alone! Is there anything that can be done?
09/24/2008
Always Aroused Girl Always Aroused Girl
I'll remove blatant plagiarism, of course.

We want to keep the process open to all and viewable to all, so that everyone can share their comments (both positive and constructive criticism) freely.

Post as soon as you're ready. Let your personality and writing style shine through. Be yourself. Someone else might talk about the same aspects of the site that you do, but your style will be hard to duplicate.

09/24/2008
c@t c@t
Okay, trying to follow the directions in the email...

I do enjoy the idea of the forums, and the site looks great, but I wonder how different it is from the customer reviews?

I do have an issue with the widget generator though, I would rather not list my website URL, but I have to list one to generate the widget.

The discount coupon was also a huge incentive to get people to your site, and I know that I saved a huge chunk of change on my last purchase because of it.

The delivery date calculator was great, but for my area it is incorrect. DHL has gone through some massive downsizing and their "two day" option is to get it to their closest site and then enter the package into the USPS. It took two weeks for a package to arrive through (not through Eden Fantasys) and the box was all banged up and late for my nephew's birthday. Just an FYI.

Love you guys, you rock!
09/24/2008
Always Aroused Girl Always Aroused Girl
Quote:
Originally posted by c@t
Okay, trying to follow the directions in the email...I do enjoy the idea of the forums, and the site looks great, but I wonder how different it is from the customer reviews?I do have an issue with the widget generator though, I would rather not list ... More
You can list any URL. If you don't want to list your own, why not just link back to EdenFantasys.com?

Just a reminder: You need to post a NEW THREAD in this category with your submission. Don't respond to some else's thread.

09/25/2008
svalentine;) svalentine;)
like
08/11/2012
unicorn64 unicorn64
Quote:
Originally posted by Always Aroused Girl
Please don't respond to someone else's thread with your post. Start a new one!Thank you!
Why oh shy can't I find a rabbit that really does stimulate my clit? I seems that even the magic wand takes a good 30 minutes to stimulate me to orgasm. Is there no rabbit for someone like me who is hard to orgasm. I don't even trust the more expensive ones not that I can afford one.
Aug 14, 1:29 pm
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6