Hi you guys!
It's come to our attention that some of you are confused about how to contribute to SexIs. I'm about to make it more confusing! But we're hoping that this new way of doing things makes it easier on all of us as time goes on, and makes SexIs the best it can be.
It seems easier on you guys if we give you some writing prompts or topic ideas. Besides that, most of the best magazines have editorial calendars. So we've made up an editorial calendar for the month of June in addition to the monthly topic. So there are now three ways for you to contribute to SexIs!
This month's theme on EdenFantasys is "Summer Pleasure." We'd love to hear about what kinds of sexy summertime fun you get up to, be it a daring rendezvous with a complete stranger, or cooling your heels at home with your lover. Not sure what to write? Check the topic suggestions below.
Deadline: June 22nd @ 5pm
• Sex on the beach. Outdoor sex. Great places to do the dirty out doors without getting caught.
• Sex and vacations. What summer destinations are romantic to you?
• Sex with strangers. Sex at parties. Sexsanity of Summer.
• Summery drinks and food that get you in the mood!
• How do you cool down together? Do you take cold showers? Have sex on the floor? Stop having sex during the day?
• How to keep your skin soft and touchable and fuckable when it's sunburned and salt crusted and wind burned and sweaty and chafed?
• Seeing exes or current partners when you come home on summer break.
• What're you getting up to while the kiddo's at summer camp?
• A topic you thought of on your own. We don't know everything! Maybe you've got some summer article rattling around in that head of yours on a topic we haven't mentioned here. We'd love to have it!
Each month, in the editorial calendar, has its own focus, which in June is Touch. Each week has its own specific topic related to the main focus and deadline, so if there's a specific topic you'd like to post about, be sure the article's in by the deadline listed here. The topics and deadlines are as follows.
Editorial Calendar - June - Focus: Touch
6/4 - 6/8 Focus: Fingers Deadline: Because it's late, the deadline for this week and the next are 6/6.
6/11 - 6/15 Focus: Mouth Deadline: 6/6
6/18 - 6/22 Focus: Hands Deadline: 6/11
6/25 - 6/29 Focus: Genitals Deadline: 6/18
Please note: These articles do not have to be about or even mention touch, fingers, mouth, hands or genitals. They just have to be in some way related to the topic. For example, a vibrator is related to both touch and the genitals. A flogger is related to fingers, hands and touch. An article about oral sex, kissing, or even food and sex could relate to the mouth. Do you see where we're going with this?
Open Topic Submission
This is for those of you who have tons to say on sex and relationships, but none of it's mentioned in the two topic sections above. If that's you, and your article's related to one of the topics below (or any of the topics listed in the SexIs homepage), please feel free to send it along. We'd love to have it!
Some Topics We Accept
• Sex in General
• Married Life, Couples and Dating
• Sex and Parenting (from "The Talk" to just finding time to connect)
• Sex and Politics
• Sexual Health
• Women's Rights/Issues
• Men's Rights/Issues
• LGBT Rights/Issues
• Kinks and Fetishes
How to Submit
• Submissions should be submitted via the article submission wizard in your dashboard.
• Articles should be related to topics listed above. If you're unsure or have any questions, feel free to email rayne(at)edenfantasys[dot]com with your idea and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
• Articles will be copyedited, at least, but occasionally, if necessary, editors may request the writer edit for content and submit a revised copy.
• Articles should be a minimum of 500 words.
• Articles can be controversial, but should not be an attack on any race, gender, sexuality or religion.
• Guidelines are subject to change.
Beginners to the program will receive 500 points for their submissions when the articles are published. All contributors have the opportunity to advance in the amount they receive if their articles do well with our audience and community. Please email me if you have any questions about payment.