#SexIsSocial - question, Define this articles.

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

#SexIsSocial - question, Define this articles.

SexToys-R-Us SexToys-R-Us
I have a question regarding writing "Define this" articles, since they are suppost to be short an informative, whats the least and max amount of words a Define this article should have?
11/27/2012
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE! Mix and Match
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Couples!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Her!
  • Save 50% on Gift Set For Him!
  • Holiday Clearance – Save 80%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by SexToys-R-Us
I have a question regarding writing "Define this" articles, since they are suppost to be short an informative, whats the least and max amount of words a Define this article should have?
Hi there

As it states in the Types of Submissions thread, the minimum word count for Define This articles is 300 words. There is not currently a maximum because, while the idea is to define the word, sometimes that takes a bit of room. However, the article should be as succinct and to the point as possible. If the article seems to be too long for a Define This article, editors will ask the author to trim it.

Thanks!
11/27/2012
SexToys-R-Us SexToys-R-Us
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
Hi there

As it states in the Types of Submissions thread, the minimum word count for Define This articles is 300 words. There is not currently a maximum because, while the idea is to define the word, sometimes that takes a bit of room. ...
ok because im trying to write one but it wont let me save until their are about 1,000 words, what do you suggest i do? and thanks so much for the feedback.
11/27/2012
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by SexToys-R-Us
ok because im trying to write one but it wont let me save until their are about 1,000 words, what do you suggest i do? and thanks so much for the feedback.
I'm not sure why you're having this issue. I just tested it with my account, and it's saving 305 words just fine. Have you filled out all the other required fields?
11/28/2012
SexToys-R-Us SexToys-R-Us
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
I'm not sure why you're having this issue. I just tested it with my account, and it's saving 305 words just fine. Have you filled out all the other required fields?
yes and maybe it was just a glitch because I finished my article and submitted it with about 400 words, thanks for the help.
11/28/2012
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by SexToys-R-Us
yes and maybe it was just a glitch because I finished my article and submitted it with about 400 words, thanks for the help.
You're welcome Glad it worked out.
11/29/2012
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 2