Hi you guys,
I'm sorry for all the confusion surrounding SexIs the past few months. We've been working on some huge changes (for the better!) to the format of SexIs. But with change, there's always a bit of confusion.
We did post an open call for articles on the forum a while back. You can find the details here: SexIs - Open Call for Submissions and Guidelines
Very, very soon, we'll be posting June's editorial calender and new directions on how to contribute to SexIs. But the main things to keep in mind are as follows:
• Submissions should be emailed to rayne(at)edenfantasys[dot]com as an attached file (.doc, .rtf or .txt only please). Please include your EdenFantasys screen name and the email you provided when you signed up for your account.
• Articles should be related to sex and society, gender and sexuality, sexual health, and sex in general.
• Articles will be copyedited, at least, but occasionally, if necessary, editors may request the writer edit for content and submit a revised copy.
• Articles can be controversial, but should not be an attack on any race, gender, sexuality or religion.
• One article a month will be accepted per contributor outside the monthly theme.
• Guidelines are subject to change.
@T&A1987 - We'll take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks!
@SMichelle - I'm sorry you've had so much trouble getting in touch with us. If you're still interested in writing, check out the guidelines above and submit something. We'd love to have it!
@Tim - I'm with Stormy!
@Woman - We prefer that you do not publish in full an article you've submitted to us on another site. This is to benefit your site and ours. Some page rankers penalize sites for publishing the same content as other sites. However, you can publish a summary, an excerpt and a link to the article on Sexis on your site if you'd like.
I hope this clears up any confusing. If not, please drop me a line at rayne (at) edenfantasys (dot) com.