Help with SexIs Subjective

Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Hardlynoticeable
Related to: 
I want to write an article for the subjective article topics, but I'm not sure on the specifics of what to do. If anyone knows how to complete it please help :]
10/13/2012
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Free Attachments with Fairy Mini. Save $21.99

    • FREE attachments
      Free attachments
    • Fairy Mini
    Get a Free 3 attachment set

    Expires on Oct 28, 2015 at 5pm ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardlynoticeable
I want to write an article for the subjective article topics, but I'm not sure on the specifics of what to do. If anyone knows how to complete it please help :]
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking help for. Here is the thread with the subjective topic for October: link. And here is Rayne's thread on SexIs submission guidelines: link

If you are asking for help in the actual writing of the article, you might want to contact one of the other authors for assistance/suggestions . Alternatively, Eden Lit might also be able to provide some writing help.
10/13/2012
Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking help for. Here is the thread with the subjective topic for October: link. And here is Rayne's thread on SexIs submission guidelines: link

If you are asking for help in the actual writing of ... More
Thanks, that helped, I was looking for the format you need to submit, helpful :]
10/13/2012
AHubbyof2SexualMinds AHubbyof2SexualMinds
If you have any other questions, drop Rayne an e-mail as well, she's the Editor of SexIs and is really helpful with anything regarding SexIs.
10/13/2012
Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Quote:
Originally posted by AHubbyof2SexualMinds
If you have any other questions, drop Rayne an e-mail as well, she's the Editor of SexIs and is really helpful with anything regarding SexIs.
Cool, will do :] thanks
10/14/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking help for. Here is the thread with the subjective topic for October: link. And here is Rayne's thread on SexIs submission guidelines: link

If you are asking for help in the actual writing of ... More
Eden Lit is always ready to help with any writing questions! Check out Eden Lit Lessons for some different advice/how to posts.
10/14/2012
Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Eden Lit is always ready to help with any writing questions! Check out Eden Lit Lessons for some different advice/how to posts.
Will do thank you best editor ever :]
10/15/2012
kendra30752 kendra30752
You're looking for the submission wizard? Go to your "assignment cart" then scroll down and on the left hand side you'll see "Publish SexIs article" or something very similar to that. Then you'll click that and see "start article" or something along those lines. Then type away!

Was this what you were asking help on?
10/23/2012
Hardlynoticeable Hardlynoticeable
Thanks for the help everyone, I found what i was looking for
10/26/2012
Total posts: 9
Unique posters: 5