• The Bloggess on what people are really thinking while having sex
• Tristan Taormino on sex education and empowerment
• Sarah Sloane on the Museum of Sex in New York
• Mandy Van Deven on sexuality and repression in India
• Judy Cole on the second coming of Burlesque
• Zofia Szeretlek on the art of erotic photography
• G.L. Morrison on how to balance Twittering with the art of writing the perfect love letter
• EdenFantasys community members on their favorite sex toys
Why print? Because like sex, print is tactile, sensual and engaging. Don’t get us wrong. We love the Internet, but there is something to be said for the classics as well. We wanted to offer the option of enjoying our body of work in versions that could be appreciated online, as well as savored at your fingertips.
So...how do you get a copy of SexIs print? You have two easy options:
• Pick up the latest issue of Bust magazine, and you’ll find SexIs polybagged inside. (On sale January 26! Available at: Barnes & Noble, Borders, B. Dalton, Books-A-Million and Whole Foods)
• Email us directly at SexIs@edenfantasys.com to request your own FREE copy of SexIs—sent directly to you!
We’re extremely proud of the final product; a great many people have put in extraordinary efforts to make this vision a reality—from the writers, to the fine folks at Bust magazine, and our own in-house crew: Victoria, Carrie Ann, Drew, and Judy—and of course, Fred and Rufina, for spearheading it all. So, we hope that you enjoy reading it as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together for you.
Now what are you waiting for? Order your copy today!