We're keeping this really casual this month, okay?
First thing I want to do is remind y'all that we updated the SexIs guidelines and you can find them all in your Account Dashboard under Publish SexIs Article In particular, check out the Guidelines and Guidelines FAQ. Those are the areas with some changes and also the areas where you can find out what sorts of articles are available to be written.
Two changes I want to point out in particular are:
1. Payment has gone to a straight 1500 points for all articles
2. NO NUDITY allowed in article images. No genitals, no nipples. Keep it clean enough to not break the TOS of other sites where the articles may be shared.
On to May!
Our theme for May is Sexy Starts Here and we are, of course, also focusing on Mother's Day, Memorial Day and the beginning of Summer.
Here is a list of writing prompts that coincide with the theme and focuses for the month. Remember, you can always go off theme. These are just suggestions to give you a little nudge if you need it!
* Pregnancy -- Most moms start out as pregnant women so this is definitely an area we can talk about. How does/did pregnancy affect your sex life? Your body image? Your sexuality after baby?
* Partners -- Pregnancy isn't just about mom. How did you cope with the changes during your partner's pregnancy? How did you keep things sexy? Was it difficult for you? What sort of changes did you notice?
* Moms and Partners -- We want to know... how long after having baby did it take to get your sexy back? How do you deal with being a parent and a sexual being? How do things change as your child ages, from that baby stage to toddler, toddler to school age and on to teens and high school? Does each step in their ages also affect your sex life? Your image of yourself as sexual?
* We all know the things they say... women don't find their G-spot until they're in their 30s, squirting isn't real, you need different types of vibrations (deep vs rubmly, etc) at different ages. Got a sexual myth you want to bust? We want to hear about it! Be sure to back it up with some research or personal experience!
Celebrate her Sexy Spirit
*How about a list of the top 10 things you do to celebrate your sexy spirit, ladies? How do you keep yourself feeling va-va-voom sexy?
*Partners, how about a list of the top 10 things you do to keep HER feeling sexy?
Don't just write a list. Remember, articles should be 500 - 750 words minimum so summarize each thing on those lists nicely!
Getaways and Long Weekends
Lots of ideas here; how to keep it cheap and sexy; how to have a sexy getaway without ever leaving home; top 10 getaway ideas; most romantic things to do on a getaway.
Go with it!
Also, what about a Memorial Day buyer's guide? What sort of fun, sexy things would you recommend people stock up on to get through the long weekend?
SexIs Subjective -- Sexy Starts with YOU
And finally, for SexIs Subjective, where every month, we ask a question, and we want your honest opinion in 500-700 words.***
How does the change of season -- and with it the change of styles to more body baring summerwear -- effect your body image? We all know sexy starts with you, with who you are, not your clothes. How do you keep your confidence high when confronted with stereotypical media images we're blasted with each summer?
***This article should be purely opinion. It should not be a response to any other post, or any other person or group's opinion. Authors may only submit one SexIs Subjective article a month.
Articles for the May theme and writing prompts will begin being accepted on April 29th so get writing! We want to hear from you!