#Halloween - What's your favorite sexy halloween constume on Eden?

LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Halloween week is here! Do you know what you're going to be? If you could pick any costume from Eden, which one would you wear?
10/25/2010
  • Buy 1 Toy Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
J's Alley J's Alley
Quote:
Originally posted by LicentiouslyYours
Halloween week is here! Do you know what you're going to be? If you could pick any costume from Eden, which one would you wear?
I like:

The sailor: link my number one pick
These vampires: link and link
And the pirate: link

I actually want all of these though.
10/25/2010
Sir Sir
I like the Upstairs Maid costume, and the Darque Military costume. Very cute. If they had male clothing here, then maybe I'd be in more luck...

By the way, isn't there a coupon code? This is sort of random, but I was trying to find the thread and cannot find it.
10/25/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Honestly, I couldn't pick one from here, lol. There were a few that had been catching my eye, but I ended up going with something I found at a Halloween store. I'm gonna be a 50's girl!
10/25/2010
Blinker Blinker
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Honestly, I couldn't pick one from here, lol. There were a few that had been catching my eye, but I ended up going with something I found at a Halloween store. I'm gonna be a 50's girl!
Yay! You decided! Get a poodle skirt
10/25/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Blinker
Yay! You decided! Get a poodle skirt
I think Leg Avenue calls it "Sock Hop Sweetie" and I'm trying to get my hair turquoise in time for the party this Saturday. You would absolutely love the costume, there will be plenty of pics on facebook hopefully, lol
10/25/2010
Persephone Nightmare Persephone Nightmare
I got the Darque French Maid costume I know, I'm spoiling the secret, lol, but still. I'm having to modify it slightly, since it is a little too big in the chest area, but I love it!

I was going to get the Darque Nurse costume, but EF doesn't have it in my size
10/25/2010
LicentiouslyYours LicentiouslyYours
Quote:
Originally posted by Persephone Nightmare
I got the Darque French Maid costume I know, I'm spoiling the secret, lol, but still. I'm having to modify it slightly, since it is a little too big in the chest area, but I love it!

I was going to get the Darque Nurse costume, but ... More
You know, I actually saw the Darque Nurse costume at the regular costume shop last weekend when I took my daughter shopping—and it was double the price that it is here!

I like this one, personally:
10/26/2010
Sera Sera
Quote:
Originally posted by LicentiouslyYours
Halloween week is here! Do you know what you're going to be? If you could pick any costume from Eden, which one would you wear?
I like the Vampire Vixen and the Darque School Girl second.
11/01/2010
Phoenix713 Phoenix713
Quote:
Originally posted by LicentiouslyYours
Halloween week is here! Do you know what you're going to be? If you could pick any costume from Eden, which one would you wear?
Definitely the Darque School Girl. My wife has that one, and we love using it. *Licks Lips* My wife's so hot.
11/02/2010
Gary Gary
We have stocked many new costumes since this poll. Which is your favorite NOW?
10/31/2012
Total posts: 11
Unique posters: 9