All lingerie all the time

Tuesday Tuesday
Can someone provide insight into why, for week after week, almost the only type of new product I'm seeing is lingerie? I thought it might be because Halloween is coming up, but now there aren't costumes, just more and more lingerie. Is this EF's new focus? Can someone from EF speak about this?
10/11/2011
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
Can someone provide insight into why, for week after week, almost the only type of new product I'm seeing is lingerie? I thought it might be because Halloween is coming up, but now there aren't costumes, just more and more lingerie. Is this ... More
I hear that; thank you, Tuesday! I wish we could at least have the option to narrow our Product Search options to exclude certain types of products, specifically lingerie. Of the 4500+ items, it seems 70% is lingerie.
10/11/2011
Crystal1 Crystal1
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
I hear that; thank you, Tuesday! I wish we could at least have the option to narrow our Product Search options to exclude certain types of products, specifically lingerie. Of the 4500+ items, it seems 70% is lingerie.
You can limit it to categories you DO want to see, and just flip through those.
10/11/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal1
You can limit it to categories you DO want to see, and just flip through those.
I also wish there was an option to "view all" instead of only 20 items per page.

My problem is, I want to see it all at once, except the lingerie.
10/11/2011
Ryuson Ryuson
Eden had a survey out a few weeks ago, asking what we thought about expanding their lingerie selection. I assume that they had a booming 'YES' to that, and started partnerships with several new companies
10/11/2011
Chilipepper Chilipepper
What I'm wondering is why lingerie doesn't have its own category in the 'New Arrivals' page - there's vibes, dildos, harnesses, clamps, BDSM, condoms and lubes, etc categories ... but I have to go to the lingerie page and go through each category there to see what's been added. The ticker at the top of the new arrivals page only shows about seven or so items at a time.
10/11/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Eden had a survey out a few weeks ago, asking what we thought about expanding their lingerie selection. I assume that they had a booming 'YES' to that, and started partnerships with several new companies
Oh crap. I missed that. But did they ask if we wanted new lingerie at the expense of all other new products? It seems like there's hardly ever new non-lingerie products anymore.
10/12/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
I also wish there was an option to "view all" instead of only 20 items per page.

My problem is, I want to see it all at once, except the lingerie.
Yes to both of these. I'm super flat chested so the majority of the lingerie items won't look good on me anyway. Even so, I've been married many years and lingerie just doesn't fit into our lifestyle.
10/12/2011
Girly Girl Girly Girl
i really like lingerie ,, i don´t really know, may be because new products are lingerie ,
10/12/2011
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
While I like hte lingerie, the one review per item rule means I haven't gotten anything I've requested in weeks. A little disheartening
10/12/2011
sktb0007 sktb0007
I've noticed this too, but I don't mind it because I think the new lingerie is lovely.
10/12/2011
KrazyKandy KrazyKandy
I actually feel excited because I felt that their collection was limited before.
10/12/2011
Menarae Menarae
Quote:
Originally posted by KrazyKandy
I actually feel excited because I felt that their collection was limited before.
Me, too. A lot of the new items coming in are available in larger sizes, which is awesome. I hate it when I see a really cute piece of lingerie, only to then discover I would never fit into it.
10/12/2011
domsub1993 domsub1993
I love the lingerie!
10/12/2011
js250 js250
I like the lingerie, but also have noticed the toy selection has narrowed. I think a bit of patience is in order this happened a couple of months ago and new toys were added abundantly after the lingerie.
10/12/2011
Tuesday Tuesday
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
I like the lingerie, but also have noticed the toy selection has narrowed. I think a bit of patience is in order this happened a couple of months ago and new toys were added abundantly after the lingerie.
I've been patient, but there's never been such a river of lingerie like there is now. There's only the occasional sprinkling of new toys. The current toy dry spell is much longer than it's been in the past.

I was hoping that someone from EF would comment on whether this is EF's new focus. Should we just expect a lot fewer toys from now on?
10/12/2011
Crystal1 Crystal1
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuesday
I've been patient, but there's never been such a river of lingerie like there is now. There's only the occasional sprinkling of new toys. The current toy dry spell is much longer than it's been in the past.

I was hoping that ... More
There was a pretty big lingerie dry spell before this flood (I was seriously running out of things to order), so I think it will all even out soon.
10/12/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I'm not involved with stock in any way, but as just a consumer I kind of like the influx of lingerie. There are still a lot more toys than lingerie available from what I can tell, and we had gone a very long time with no new lingerie aside from a small sprinkling here and there. I think it's going to all even out soon enough though, but in the mean time I'm enjoying the selection of lingerie being comparable to the selection of toys.
10/13/2011
TheCleansing TheCleansing
Agreed with Sam. Liking the lingerie. Maybe EF could use some more toys but lingerie is a cool focus.
10/13/2011
Mr. E Mr. E
I greatly appreciate Eden expanding the lingerie.
My wife has picked up several new pieces in recent weeks. I am very pleased.
10/14/2011
Adriana Ravenlust Adriana Ravenlust
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm not involved with stock in any way, but as just a consumer I kind of like the influx of lingerie. There are still a lot more toys than lingerie available from what I can tell, and we had gone a very long time with no new lingerie aside from ... More
As a consumer, I like the additions. As a reviewer? Not so much.
10/14/2011
Total posts: 21
Unique posters: 15