EF Should Carry - February 2012

mikebooks mikebooks
February is almost here, so I guess it is time for a new wishlist!
01/30/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Princess-Kayla ♥ Princess-Kayla ♥
More outfits for men!
Something that's not a fireman, or a lumberjack with a giant wooden penis.
01/30/2012
Lucidity Lucidity
Split dildo and more heavily textured glass, please.
01/30/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
I would LOVE it if Eden would re-stock the Laid D.1 dildo link

Also really like the Neon Luv Touch vibes by Pipedream link
01/30/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess-Kayla ♥
More outfits for men!
Something that's not a fireman, or a lumberjack with a giant wooden penis.
Ahahahaha that's funny and I agree. lol
01/30/2012
LoveDove LoveDove
The Je Joue Fifi!
01/30/2012
Silverdrop Silverdrop
Mostly repeated from last month:

1. The Spider Hands Free Male Masturbator. link

2. Those sexy steel butt plugs with crystals or gems sculpted into the flared part.

3. Lingerie that's suitable for sleeping in - not backless, no underwire, no fiddly bits, just attractive nightgowns of various lengths made of nice comfortable fabrics - available in plus sizes! Stuff you can walk around the house in if you have children or house mates, but that still looks attractive!

4. Lingerie made of real silk - available in plus sizes!

5. Sexy men's lingerie - posing pouches and hot jock straps and fetish wear.

6. Sample sizes of lubes.

7. G-spot lollipop link

8. Buck Angel's Sexing the Transman link
01/30/2012
Lucidity Lucidity
Quote:
Originally posted by Silverdrop
Mostly repeated from last month:

1. The Spider Hands Free Male Masturbator. link

2. Those sexy steel butt plugs with crystals or gems sculpted into the flared part.

3. Lingerie that's suitable for sleeping in - not backless, ... More
I totally agree with the steel plugs with crystals and with the G-spot lollipop.
01/31/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Just found this toy on another site as well. It looks really cute and like a mini Bandito from Fun Factory! I don't wanna buy it from them though!
02/02/2012
A.Mari A.Mari
Seven til' Midnight Robes link
02/03/2012
Antipova Antipova
List of things I would buy instantly: Love Style Lotus Diletto (I got the impression these are made by SSA, so maybe it wouldn't be too hard to add this one to the lineup?), Annie O harness in burgundy from Outlaw Leather, Island Explorer from Whipspider Rubberworks, Helmet Head butt plug from Icon Brands, Drill Bit and Turn Screw from the Hardware Line from Topco.

Other things worth mentioning: Crystal Delights Toys has some pretty cool things, and I especially think the Crystal Twist looks like it would feel really good:


I would like the Tantus T-Rex please.

I'm drawing a blank on others but I'm sure I'll be back Thank you!
02/03/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
List of things I would buy instantly: Love Style Lotus Diletto (I got the impression these are made by SSA, so maybe it wouldn't be too hard to add this one to the lineup?), Annie O harness in burgundy from Outlaw Leather, Island Explorer from ... More
It's not letting me edit my post?

But I forgot to add, I'd be likelier to buy an Uma faster if black was available. FiFi too.
02/03/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
Just found this toy on another site as well. It looks really cute and like a mini Bandito from Fun Factory! I don't wanna buy it from them though!
So I forgot the link! D'oh!
link
02/03/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
List of things I would buy instantly: Love Style Lotus Diletto (I got the impression these are made by SSA, so maybe it wouldn't be too hard to add this one to the lineup?), Annie O harness in burgundy from Outlaw Leather, Island Explorer from ... More
Yay!!! Seconded on the Crystal Twist. That's what got me clicking through their site in the first place.
02/03/2012
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Ryuson
So I forgot the link! D'oh!
link
Pretty sure that's just a knockoff of the FF Curve? I think I saw it before, it looks like the added a second curl to the tip so they wouldn't be infringing on copyright/patent/howev er sex toys work, but I wouldn't buy it because I know Fun Factory made the design. And I'd be scared that a company that produces knockoffs like that might also be unscrupulous with the materials they use.
02/03/2012
Beck Beck


Phallix Glass Double Sided butt plugs!

link



Inside Out Lattachino G-spot

link



MISTER SQUIGGLY

link
02/03/2012
Buttercup Green Buttercup Green
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck


Phallix Glass Double Sided butt plugs!

link



Inside Out Lattachino G-spot

link



MISTER SQUIGGLY

link ... More
I second any request for more glass dildos!
02/03/2012
Kindred Kindred
Tristan Taormino's Expert Guide to Pegging

02/03/2012
Ryuson Ryuson
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Pretty sure that's just a knockoff of the FF Curve? I think I saw it before, it looks like the added a second curl to the tip so they wouldn't be infringing on copyright/patent/howev er sex toys work, but I wouldn't buy it because I know ... More
They do look very similar! This is the original site I saw it on and they list it as being about 5 inches long, while the curve clocks in at being around 8 inches long. I don't like large toys, so that's why I was more attracted to this one! I DO wish it came from a more reputable manufacturer like FF, though! link
02/03/2012
Lucidity Lucidity
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Yay!!! Seconded on the Crystal Twist. That's what got me clicking through their site in the first place.
Third-ed!!
02/03/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Petitioning again for lube sampler packs and the larger Sliquid bottles. I also just ordered some Yes lubes after hearing that they were really good. If it's true, it would be cool if they could be gotten at Eden.

I also thought it would be awesome if we had varying lengths of chain available for attaching cuffs to. I've seen tethers and things like that here, but chains would be so cool!
02/04/2012
Lucidity Lucidity
These look like tons of fun.
02/04/2012
Taylor Taylor
I'd be thrilled if there was more electrostimulation stuff. Especially a violet wand like this one.
02/04/2012
blacklodge blacklodge




I think butt plug tails would be nice. These are rubber, but I have seen some fancy glass ones that would be better.
02/04/2012
CafeSabroso CafeSabroso
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
List of things I would buy instantly: Love Style Lotus Diletto (I got the impression these are made by SSA, so maybe it wouldn't be too hard to add this one to the lineup?), Annie O harness in burgundy from Outlaw Leather, Island Explorer from ... More
+1 for the T-Rex
02/05/2012
namelesschaos namelesschaos
The zini:

Dib: link
Donut: link

The Fuze toy plugs:
link
02/05/2012
namelesschaos namelesschaos
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Tristan Taormino's Expert Guide to Pegging

+2 (it is better then plus one) to that.
02/05/2012
Lucidity Lucidity
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
The zini:

Dib: link
Donut: link

The Fuze toy plugs:
link
I have the Fuze Whirl, and I can't recommend it enough. It is my favorite plug for sure.

I +1 to the Fuze line.
02/06/2012
Beck Beck
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
The zini:

Dib: link
Donut: link

The Fuze toy plugs:
link
Seconding the Donut!
02/06/2012
Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
I'm not a big fan of most of the Cake products that I've tried - but I must admit that these ones (I think they're new?) do interest me.

Desserted Island Brown Sugar Scrub

Citrus Squeeze Better Bod Bud

Sinfully smoothing Citrus Squeeze Rub
02/06/2012
Total posts: 132
Unique posters: 66