EF Should Carry-- February 2010

Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
I figured I'd start up this month's =]
02/01/2010
  • Add More Pleasure to Your Collection! Buy 1 Vibe, Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Victoria Victoria
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
I figured I'd start up this month's =]
Thank you, sweetie!!!
02/01/2010
ShercockHolmes ShercockHolmes
More non-latex condoms. Preferably longer ones. I'd like to see lifestyles skyn.
02/01/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by ShercockHolmes
More non-latex condoms. Preferably longer ones. I'd like to see lifestyles skyn.
Agreed!
02/01/2010
Lynk Lynk
The Crash Pad Series DVD's.

I've only seen clips of them, but I think they would sell really well, especially to the queer community. It is primarily lesbian porn, but there is a very diverse cast of people.
02/02/2010
TitsMcScandal TitsMcScandal
More girlfriends films dvds.
02/02/2010
NuMe NuMe
Those long silky gloves in many color choices.
02/02/2010
Carrie Ann Carrie Ann
Jimmyjane afterglow candles in chocolate.
02/02/2010
NuMe NuMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie Ann
Jimmyjane afterglow candles in chocolate.
Oh yes! I completely agree!
02/02/2010
Jul!a Jul!a
Well I still vote shoes but after trying to get a start on a nice lingerie collection, how about some storage that's big enough to hold more than a few toys but isn't a suitcase? I would absolutely love something I can keep in my closet that will hold lots of lingerie but at the same time not take up more than a square foot or two.

Or just a wider range of storage options? I went perusing a few days ago and wasn't all that impressed with the selection
02/02/2010
Amethyst Amethyst
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
I figured I'd start up this month's =]
Spare Parts Joque Harnes in purple!
02/02/2010
EffinSara EffinSara
Quote:
Originally posted by Lynk
The Crash Pad Series DVD's.

I've only seen clips of them, but I think they would sell really well, especially to the queer community. It is primarily lesbian porn, but there is a very diverse cast of people.
Seconded!
02/02/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Some underbust corsets or cinches. That's a nice way to show off some pasties.
02/02/2010
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Kynky Kytty
Some underbust corsets or cinches. That's a nice way to show off some pasties.
There are a few, I believe. But more would be nice, I agree!
02/02/2010
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Attachments for the Wahl! I know they exist, but I'm not sure where they can be acquired. I've heard of a straight insertable, a g-spotter, and a soft clit attachment.
02/02/2010
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by Kynky Kytty
Some underbust corsets or cinches. That's a nice way to show off some pasties.
Seconded! Especially if they have metal boning.
02/02/2010
ShercockHolmes ShercockHolmes
i'd also like to see some super sexy pj's. maybe pj's isn't the right word, but you know what i mean. lingerie that can pass as something you might normally wear for bed. you know....so you can be seductive without being too obvious as to your intentions. wink wink. lol
02/04/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
Seconded! Especially if they have metal boning.
Thirded! As far as I know, EF only carries the cute little black cinch by Leg Avenue. More varieties and colors would be excellent!

Also, while I'm on the topic of Leg Avenue, their new Burlesque collection looks fantastic! link
02/04/2010
Miss Cinnamon Miss Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
Thirded! As far as I know, EF only carries the cute little black cinch by Leg Avenue. More varieties and colors would be excellent!

Also, while I'm on the topic of Leg Avenue, their new Burlesque collection looks fantastic! link ... More
In particular, two very cute cinches: link and link
02/04/2010
Sammi Sammi
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
In particular, two very cute cinches: link and link ... More
Those are very cute!
02/04/2010
Kynky Kytty Kynky Kytty
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
In particular, two very cute cinches: link and link ... More
Oh wow, now we're talking. *In my hands now*
02/04/2010
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Cinnamon
In particular, two very cute cinches: link and link ... More
Omg. The red striped one? WANT.
02/05/2010
Kayla Kayla
I'd love to see more Liberator furniture. Especially some Black Label stuff - not just the conversion kits.
02/05/2010
Valyn Valyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I'd love to see more Liberator furniture. Especially some Black Label stuff - not just the conversion kits.
Ooh, I agree!
02/08/2010
Valyn Valyn
I'd also like to see more choices in organic/vegan/etc lubes.
02/08/2010
Luvasaurus Luvasaurus
Quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
I'd love to see more Liberator furniture. Especially some Black Label stuff - not just the conversion kits.
Yes! I would love to see the Liberator Cube and Wing on here.
02/08/2010
Luscious Lily Luscious Lily
More colors of the Liberator Shag throe! I want one... but not in purple. Black or red would be great options.
02/08/2010
JustYourAverageGuy JustYourAverageGuy
Seems like eden's has almost anything one would need to sex it up... .why not start a lingerie store/section for men and women... i know there are some men's underwear stores out there online, but a one stop show would be nice!
02/09/2010
Britni TheVadgeWig Britni TheVadgeWig
Crown Condoms!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
02/09/2010
Epiphora Epiphora
Quote:
Originally posted by Luscious Lily
More colors of the Liberator Shag throe! I want one... but not in purple. Black or red would be great options.
SERIOUSLY. Purple sucks!
02/09/2010
Total posts: 71
Unique posters: 39